Emily Didonato

i like her better when she is really skinny... only her face looks a bit better with the higher weight

Reactions: 1 user
We might have to fight the death for her, which would suck because I like you :(

;)

I like you too !:luv:

Maybe we could create a love triangle leaving to her the opportunity to choose between us. I'm quite skeptical about the possibility that it might happen, so we can live together in love and peace for quite a long time :p

I like you too !:luv:

Maybe we could create a love triangle leaving to her the opportunity to choose between us. I'm quite skeptical about the possibility that it might happen, so we can live together in love and peace for quite a long time :p

Sounds PERFECT. How will we tell her of our detailed plans? :confused:

image%2B%281%29.jpg
image.jpg
elite-daily-Emily-Didonato-485x323.jpg
f8rXB.jpg
tumblr_lx6s10nqt81r3aazfo1_500.jpg
fashion_scans_remastered-emily_didonato-allure-april_2012-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-1.jpg

Omg I love her face!!! It all just fits so perfectly!:luv:

Some pics look alot like Milla Jovavich or is it just me??

Here are some photos of her when she's skinnier. I'm undecided if I like her skinnier though... I don't think it suits her very well.

tumblr_loygfs8OfF1qmrqifo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz26s7E1ZH1r0fj3bo1_1280.jpg

She's ridiculously beautiful in this pic....hypnotic eyes or what? ....I'm...in...a...traaaance....

Coco Rocha and Emily DiDonato for Longchamp F/W 12.13
Coco-Rocha-and-Emily-DiDonato-for-Longchamp-FW-12.13.jpg

I saw her once in New York one time, and she is even prettier and skinnier in person. I was scared to ask for an autograph though.