29.png

28%7E1.jpg

74.jpg

90.jpg

140.jpg

153.jpg

tumblr_m4h8kq1XAL1qj4e2lo1_400.jpg

35.png

she's such a beauty :luv: I like her unique look.. not quite unconventional but there's something that stands out about her beauty. A thinspo too :bow: I remember back in the day when I was at my SW I saw sucker punch and she so inspired me to lose weight!

Emily Browning is one of my favourite actress! I think she looks so beautiful small and tiny, even if she isn't "skinny". I don't think she works out(in sleeping beauty she wasn't very toned)? I would be very curious to know her weight:hmm:
Buuut still sooooooo beautiful:luv:
img-thing

she's not thin but at least kind of a motivation for small girls i guess...

i think she's about 5,1?

tumblr_mk0o84oFkt1rhu6eno2_400.jpg

new project (a music video) was released.. Is it me or does she look a little bit thinner in this? maybe I just want her to lose haha :oops: (if only!)

tumblr_mofcxfJlBa1s35g1fo5_250.gif

tumblr_mofcxfJlBa1s35g1fo4_250.gif

tumblr_mofcxfJlBa1s35g1fo6_250.gif

tumblr_mofcxfJlBa1s35g1fo1_250.gif

Yay for 5'1" inspiration! Being 5'1" myself, I acknowledge I will never have the long beautiful legs of a model... so it's nice to see other relatively slim shorties.

I like her mostly because of her interesting face (and Series of Unfortunate Events), but yeah I wouldn't necessarily describe her as "skinny." Slim definitely, but I'd say my current body is pretty similar to hers except I'm more bony on my upper torso, and other than generally trying to eat healthy, I don't have to do much to maintain this weight. In fact, this is my "fat" weight :nervous: and I'd like to be significantly skinnier than I am now. BUT I don't think everyone has to be very skinny to be attractive, and I think she is lovely :) at least I don't have to beat myself up too much for being this weight :p

She has definitely lost some weight since "Sleeping Beauty" and looks pretty good, especially considering how short she is. I hope she stays/gets smaller

I really like Emily Browning but I was a bit disappointed that she was casted to be Wanderer at the end of The Host. Wanda was supposed to have blonde curly hair. Also the contact lenses didn't look good on Emily. But at least Emily is short and very sweet looking as described in the book. :)

tumblr_mn06fyuQp81qgrjt5o1_250.gif

She looks a lot thinner! Good job Emily :luv:

I love love love her new haircut... though maybe I'm a little biased since I have the same one XD

GsoAhXh.jpg

She does look really nice on this cover, though.

Really? I'm jealous! I wish I could pull that kind of haircut off. It's so chic and cute...

Really? I'm jealous! I wish I could pull that kind of haircut off. It's so chic and cute...
It really would look better on me if I was skinnier ^_^;;
But really, I'm quite sure that any skinny could pull short hair off-- skinnies are so delicate and fairy-like, I always thought it was a fitting look :nod:

It really would look better on me if I was skinnier ^_^;;
But really, I'm quite sure that any skinny could pull short hair off-- skinnies are so delicate and fairy-like, I always thought it was a fitting look :nod:

So true but I'm pretty sure I'd look more like a starving boy than a pixie.

"Please Sir, can I have some more?" :nervous:

Reactions: 1 user
this is the most recent pic i could find, so the haircut has changed already... unfortunately we can't see her body but you can see the weightloss in her face I think.. man I really hope she keeps losing ! :sneaky:

tumblr_mr1looYles1qgcmbyo1_1280.jpg