emily browning

she is a great actress too. did you know she was the favourite to play bella in twilight- even the woman who wrote it wanted her- but she said no. im not a huge fan of twilight (watch them more for entertainment purposes) but think how much better they could have been with someone who can actually utilise a facial expression?

I think that with her, and perhaps even another Edward (cough Gaspard Ulliel cough) and a bit of a rewrite the movie could have potential to be quite a sweet little teenage-romance type film :)

I think that with her, and perhaps even another Edward (cough Gaspard Ulliel cough) and a bit of a rewrite the movie could have potential to be quite a sweet little teenage-romance type film :)

exactly! i dont think it would have generated the amount of hate it did if they actually had two decent actors and a less cringey script.
that being said, i am head over heels with jackson rathbone.... sooooo im grateful for twilight bringing him into my life ;)

She isn't skinny, but she is cute.

sleeping-beauty-2011-movie.jpg

She has a gorgeous face, but her body is just ... meh. Soft, like a dumpling. No definition, no bones, nothing.

i agree. super pretty, and she is tiny considering her height, but she is squidgy and skinnyfat.

This casting would have improved the movies exponentially. I love Emily Browning, and Gaspar Ulliel is just to die for.

This casting would have improved the movies exponentially. I love Emily Browning, and Gaspar Ulliel is just to die for.
Nonsense. Bella is meant to be ugly, remember, so that she's the Average Girl with no personality that you can implant your fantasies of the ideal (stalkerish, controlling, dead, creepy) man onto! A pretty actress would make you feel inferior!

Reactions: 1 user
Nonsense. Bella is meant to be ugly, remember, so that she's the Average Girl with no personality that you can implant your fantasies of the ideal (stalkerish, controlling, dead, creepy) man onto! A pretty actress would make you feel inferior!

well said, the popularity of twilight makes me seriously worried...

Haha, perhaps! I always imagined her as unconventionally pretty with a low self esteem, but your reasoning would definitely explain why they chose Kristen Stewart.

regarding emily- I was really inspired by her look from "sleeping beauty" (or the slimmed down look for sucker punch of course ;)) so this video of the cast working out and getting fit for the movie really is a motivation for me! (regarding getting toned lol) emily looks in such a good shape her, you girls have to check it out ;) (and i love how they actually have to do "real" fight moves) :shy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It4NITv1tdY&feature=related

She's 5' 1? Haha I just grew a soft spot for her... girls who are petite both ways :grin:

regarding emily- I was really inspired by her look from "sleeping beauty" (or the slimmed down look for sucker punch of course ;)) so this video of the cast working out and getting fit for the movie really is a motivation for me! (regarding getting toned lol) emily looks in such a good shape her, you girls have to check it out ;) (and i love how they actually have to do "real" fight moves) :shy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It4NITv1tdY&feature=related

Vanessa Hudgens might wanna watch that video too :lol:

I just watched Sucker Punch a few days ago for the first time, and although it didn't get super great reviews by critics, I really liked it!

And I mean, Emily Browning is just gorgeous and bad-ass in it! She's like an angelic ninja!