emily browning

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Apple, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Apple

Apple Rising Star

Emily is my fairy princess. She is so tiny and gorgous. She, like msot actresses, tends to fluctuate a bit but I love her when she is at her skinniest. I love her style and her hair and just :drool: She is also the star of my favorite movie the uninvited and also sucker punch where she is a badass :cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    bffs?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. tiffanysgirl18

I ADORE HER!!!!!!! She is literally a babydoll. SO stunning and teensy and perfect. I loved her in Sleeping Beauty, so stunning.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :luv:

3. shannon5

shannon5 Guest

Ohmygosh I adore her! She is inspiring in so many ways for me- obv, thinspo, but also look at her skin! She is 23 but she looks 14-16! Lots of 30 yr old women can look like they are in their 20s but not that many 20s can look like they are in their teens. And her hair is absolutely perfect.

4. leila

leila Worker Bee

she has that classical, beautiful angelic face...but I wouldn't call her 'teensy' body-wise from most of the pics posted. I'm sure she fluctuates and all that so I understand.

5. splee123

splee123 Guest

She's one of my favorite actresses. And she was in a serious of unfortunate events! That just makes her all the more awesome.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Apple

Apple Rising Star

oh. my. god. where is this from???? so i can go watch it immediately.

7. Apple

Apple Rising Star

she is 5'1 and that is why i consider her tiny. besides not all thinspos have to be the size of model.

[​IMG]
    cute as a button
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. splee123

splee123 Guest

9. Sonja

Sonja Rookie

I would love to be friends with her in real life. And her face... I'm not a big fan of puffy lips, but hers go so well with eyes and nose and face shape, she is a babe.

10. ExtraShot

ExtraShot Guest

i LOVE her.
    my ex boyfriend works in film, and he spent ages working on a film with her in- he said she was SO tiny. i was sooo jealous. if it werent for my career i would love to be like 5'2'' and weigh 80lbs. haha
    she is a great actress too. did you know she was the favourite to play bella in twilight- even the woman who wrote it wanted her- but she said no. im not a huge fan of twilight (watch them more for entertainment purposes) but think how much better they could have been with someone who can actually utilise a facial expression?

11. Samira

Samira Guest

She has a gorgeous face, but her body is just ... meh. Soft, like a dumpling. No definition, no bones, nothing.

12. floatingthistle

i wonder if she regrets that? cause she would have made $30+million...
    on the other hand it is a pretty awful franchise to associate yourself with

13. ForeverDirtx

ForeverDirtx Rookie

I honestly nearly squealed with delight when someone told me I look like her. Year made.

I might watch sucker punch JUST because shes in it. I looove A Series of Unfortunate Events and The Uninvited. (think thats what it was called..)

14. Rhianna

Rhianna Rising Star

In A Series Of Unfortunate Events she looked sooooo good in those traditional Victorian style outfits they had her in.

Also she was in a film that came out last year called Sleeping Beauty, and you see a fair bit (okay everything) of her body in there, and she looked pretty slim. Mind you, it is a vile film and I wouldn't recommend it.

15. ForeverDirtx

ForeverDirtx Rookie

Lmao, I'm wearing an outfit that wouldn't look out of place in that movie right now!:p

Oooh, will have to look it up.^-^<3 She just has such a pretty face!>O< *shakes fist*

16. Szdaguilera

Szdaguilera Worker Bee

She's definitely a girl crush of mine. She's tunning with platinum blonde hair.

17. Ann

Ann Rookie

haha!! I was just about to say that =D I adore her oh my word!

18. skinnyrunner

skinnyrunner Guest

Oh my gosh she is so cute and tiny! I love her! Her boyfriend isn't too bad either. What I'd do to that. :whistling:

Attached Files:

19. Lolo

Lolo Rookie

THIS.. I'm not a twi-hard either (is that what they call themselves? If not I may have just given the fangirls another dumb name :rolleyes:), when I read this (before the movie was officially cast) I was like 'OK, cool!'. But then, the unthinkable happened. While I guess the franchise may have bastardized Emily a bit, to think we could have had her :luv: instead of IT in our faces all the time :wtf:

20. Tami

Tami Rookie

I have had the biggest girl crush on her since Sucker Punch! I have always been jealous of really petite girls. Not that I don't like being tall, but there is something so attractive about a skinny girl with a tiny frame :luv: