Emilia Clarke

EmilyEden

Rookie
Mar 25, 2013
London
I'm not sure how many of you watch Game Of Thrones, I'm not really into it myself, but my friend is obsessed with it and brought my attention to Emilia Clarke, who she considers to be very beautiful. I think Emilia is pretty but I think she has the potential to look much better if she were to lose some weight. She would suit a more delicate body.
theater-emilia-clarke.jpeg-1280x958.jpg

chest-Emilia-Clarke-1.jpg

Emilia-Clarke---Breakfast-at-Tiffanys-Broadway-Press-Preview--11.jpg

emilia-clarke-breakfast-at-tiffanys-production-shots-03.jpg

It constantly blows my mind that is a wig for the show. She has such thick dark hair, but they don't want to ruin it, so they take the time to braid and pin and put that wig on perfect constantly. Like A+ to that team for sure.

And losing weight wouldn't hurt her. Third picture that dress sleeve is squeezing her arm pretty tight. She's got lovely cheekbones, they'd be accentuated well if she dropped a smidgen. Buuuuut at the same time her character in GoT really isn't supposed to be delicate. If anything she would want to add muscle tone and drop BF%. Cause this just screams incredibly untoned to me.
P5YGx7cl.jpg

@LosingNatalie I love her cheekbones and her eyes, I just read in her vogue interview that the GOT casting people originally wanted a 'tall willowy' blonde for her role, and when her agent showed her the script she thought she was really pushing her luck. Originally they wanted to cast tamzin merchant who's pretty skinny. Guess she won everyone over! I agree, she just looks like she's never really worked out and needs some toning

Last edited by a moderator:
@LosingNatalie I love her cheekbones and her eyes, I just read in her vogue interview that the GOT casting people originally wanted a 'tall willowy' blonde for her role, and when her agent showed her the script she thought she was really pushing her luck. Originally they wanted to cast tamzin merchant who's pretty skinny. Guess she won everyone over! I agree, she just looks like she's never really worked out and needs some toning
Oooh I had no idea about this.
Tamzin is a very lovely lady, but I just can't picture her for GoT. She gives me such a regal princess feeling, but so much to the point I'd hate to see her be covered in dirt and grime, or get naked for TV. She's like a diamond, once you painstakingly dig it up, you don't go trying to cover it up with more dirt.

Now I want to watch Jane Eyre.

Last edited by a moderator:
Expecting to see her front a beauty ad or maybe even get a contract one of these days.

ntSFUUk.jpg

uCeQcBh.jpg

IRobG6V.jpg

uto3NIf.jpg

CfDEO1X.jpg

She has a pretty face, but I'm kinda shocked that the showrunners didn't ask her to lose weight and get toned. Her bulky frame is half of the reason why I can't buy Emilia as Daenerys (the other half being her slightly questionable acting). She's too filled-out for someone who's supposed to be spending a year wandering around a desert.

I wouldn't be surprised by a beauty contract, either. Emilia's all about the face

I don't think being skinny would suit her. I think she'd look fabulous if she got toned and dropped some body fat. I love her as Daenerys... but Daenerys is a strong character - she wouldn't have the same effect if she were tiny and delicate.

Reactions: 1 user
I love her on GOT! She has such a pretty face, let's hope she maintains the weight loss.

I'm so happy to see those pictures - she looks a lot better! Way to go, Emilia!

She seems to fluctuate a lot, makes a big difference to her face.

Here's a photo from the Game of Thrones premiere yesterday, clearly gained.

ikgAbTJm.jpg

tumblr_n2n2yuHXWa1srys9ko1_500.jpg

Chestbones spotted here ^ it's like she is loosing while the filming and puts every pounds on as soon it's ended, hence the puffiness on her face

I want Daenerys' platinum blonde hair... but I'm way too much of a a coward. :( My natural hair is dirty blonde. Dying it like that is just so intimidating.

All of my guy friends say she looks so much better as a blond and not very attractive as a brunette. I disagree and think she looks so striking with darker hair.

All of my guy friends say she looks so much better as a blond and not very attractive as a brunette. I disagree and think she looks so striking with darker hair.

Gonna mention this in the wrong thread, but I think Lena Headey looks better as a strawberry blonde too than her own brunette hair; just so harsh otherwise.

In fact I think everyone on GoT is better styled than they are in person.

I feel so frustrated with her, she has a lovely face, but her body always looks like it's made of marshmallows: zero muscular tone, like she has never exercised in her life. And she doesn't even need to lose that much, just looking at those older pics above you can see how much her appearance improves with just a few kilos off!

I don't think she's bad for the part, because I perceive Daenerys as being an immature, spoiled girl who makes the poorest of decisions. And her being more round-faced and puffy fits my image of the character.