Emilia Clarke

Marianne

Worker Bee
The difference in her arms is incredible, how much weight do you think she lost?

Before: :wtf:

After:

I think there's a solid 10 kilos difference... She's only 157 cm tall, so I would say the horrific before is about 60-65 kg and after maybe something like 48-50 kg? Good for her.

PetiteAlthea

Worker Bee
Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 9.40.03 PM.png
And so it begins. :rolleyes:

I'm really impressed with her weight loss, never thought I would see those arms on her. Her face looks a lot younger now as well. Really hoping we see some more shots of her in the coming days.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users

delicateeuphoria

Rising Star
View attachment 87612
And so it begins. :rolleyes:

I'm really impressed with her weight loss, never thought I would see those arms on her. Her face looks a lot younger now as well. Really hoping we see some more shots of her in the coming days.
I genuinely don't understand what there is to be "worried" about. She doesn't look gaunt, her arms and legs have a solid amount of tone to them rather than looking loose and deflated (+ I love the little bone peeking through her shoulder), and she's still within the range of slim that is widely socially acceptable. Obviously she's not up to SG standards but I still think she looks pretty good, especially since she's so short.

All this outrage is just fatties mad that "one of them" got their shit together and started to exercise some self-control. It really highlights that they have no excuses, ESPECIALLY since Emilia also struggles with chronic illness, which is something that all these "curvy" women love to fall back on as a reason for their extra weight. I'm cheering for her + looking forward to seeing how she'll look in the near future :party:

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users

Natalie

Grand Dame
I genuinely don't understand what there is to be "worried" about. She doesn't look gaunt, her arms and legs have a solid amount of tone to them rather than looking loose and deflated (+ I love the little bone peeking through her shoulder), and she's still within the range of slim that is widely socially acceptable. Obviously she's not up to SG standards but I still think she looks pretty good, especially since she's so short.

All this outrage is just fatties mad that "one of them" got their shit together and started to exercise some self-control. It really highlights that they have no excuses, ESPECIALLY since Emilia also struggles with chronic illness, which is something that all these "curvy" women love to fall back on as a reason for their extra weight. I'm cheering for her + looking forward to seeing how she'll look in the near future :party:
All this outrage is just fatties mad that "one of them" got their shit together and started to exercise some self-control.

Got it in one. No one is worried about her, they're all just bitter, jealous harpies.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

SshesPearll

Rookie
868C85F3-8BF2-464E-A58F-DD778DD5AC7F.jpeg
I don’t know about the facial transformation with the weight loss. Her body looks great but she’s known for a fuller baby fat type face. I think she looks a lot older here

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

thinemesis

Rookie
I came to this thread to see if anyone was talking about her weightloss! I think in the photos with the mask she looks great, especially with the pic where you can see her shoulder bones (to me, a sign of impending thinness). If she lost 10 more lbs she would be skinny. However, I think her face can't handle additional loss, it makes her look older and emphasizes her fivehead. I think she should stop here.

PetiteAlthea

Worker Bee
I agree about her face looking a little off now, especially in the photo she posted with the clinique ad.

In the Paparazzi candids though her face looks a lot better, so I'm not sure if it's the pose in her selfie or what. Part of Emilia's charm to me was her slight babyface (and her over-expressiveness) so it'll be interesting to see how she looks later.

Maybe she should consider bangs again? I think she had side bangs when her hair was more platinum, might help sort out her forehead.

11emilia-clarke-10aug20-06.jpgemilia-clarke-vacation-with-friends-36.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
More pics. She is looking quite toned too! A much needed improvement.

30ECDC71-085F-44E2-883A-1201411E8C6A.jpegD30E3B47-95D1-4D76-8BB5-43809D1CC77F.jpeg84486628-1C7A-407C-A27A-D7F7F5B6D6F7.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users