Elle Ribera

I think its a bit mean everyone is calling her ugly, she saw this thread and was quite upset by it.:( Poor girl. I think her style is adorable.

I think its a bit mean everyone is calling her ugly, she saw this thread and was quite upset by it.:( Poor girl. I think her style is adorable.

Yeah, well, a lot of people see their threads on here, on TFS, and other industry boards. It's the reality of how the web works... if they are going to put themselves in the public eye, they'd better get used to criticism. People have opinions, imagine that. :rolleyes:

Yeah, well, a lot of people see their threads on here, on TFS, and other industry boards. It's the reality of how the web works... if they are going to put themselves in the public eye, they'd better get used to criticism. People have opinions, imagine that. :rolleyes:

have any models seen threads about them? been upset by them?

She has a really snotty look on her face in most of those pictures. You can always make yourself thinner but sometimes, you just can't make your face look pretty no matter how hard you try.

Reactions: 1 user
have any models seen threads about them? been upset by them?

I know MANY MANY models who google themselves and go through the articles & threads that come up. Some do it A LOT, like read every single thing... and comment, etc. Quite a few register and post in forums. I know probably 40+ fairly busy models who are regulars (members) on TFS, and at least three SG members are known enough that they have their own threads on here. So there's just no way that some of them aren't reading it. I don't think I'm giving anything away with that... if so, SG, just slap me & delete it. :kiss:

I don't get how people are saying she doesn't look like she's 87 lbs. Are you all blind? :O

Just because her cheeks aren't sunken in and her skin is good - doesn't mean she's not emaciated. Look at her actual legs and arms, the size of them. She is absolutely minuscule and easily 87 lbs, I'm sure that weight is accurate. People carry weight differently, models like Snejana probably kill themselves exercising and have a totally different physique, I think this girl is just as skinny as her, she just doesn't have that starving look about her. She makes it look prettier"with her soft lighting and editing but she looks like a bmi of 14 to me for sure.

Ahh I haven't been following her for long so I don't directly know her tumblr name, I'll post it next time I see her post something. Seems like a very sweet girl from what I've seen.

I know MANY MANY models who google themselves and go through the articles & threads that come up. Some do it A LOT, like read every single thing... and comment, etc. Quite a few register and post in forums. I know probably 40+ fairly busy models who are regulars (members) on TFS, and at least three SG members are known enough that they have their own threads on here. So there's just no way that some of them aren't reading it. I don't think I'm giving anything away with that... if so, SG, just slap me & delete it. :kiss:

I agree. I think many people think models are "too busy" to engage in such vanity activities, but my experience is the total opposite. I know a lot of models who are active in some way on TFS (at least they read it religiously, even if some don't post) and, as @FashionThin said, a few are on here. Christ, I get outraged/fussy models IMing me shit they see about themselves on forums far more obscure than TFS, so they all know how to use TEH GOOGLES.

Plus, I'm busier than most models I know and I have time to come on here and hang with y'all. ;)

Last edited:
I agree. I think many people think models are "too busy" to engage in such vanity activities, but my experience is the total opposite. I know a lot of models who are active in some way on TFS (at least they read it religiously, even if some don't post) and, as @FashionThin said, a few are on here. Christ, I get outraged/fussy models IMing me shit they see about themselves on forums far more obscure than TFS, so they all know how to use TEH GOOGLES.

Plus, I'm busier than most models I know and I have time to come on here and hang with y'all. ;)

Yes totally. The funniest thing I hear from people is that whole 'too busy' thing. No way - first, there are LONG periods of downtime even for top celebs and models, and second, their public image is their career, so a lot of them do it constantly. I would :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh I haven't been following her for long so I don't directly know her tumblr name, I'll post it next time I see her post something. Seems like a very sweet girl from what I've seen.

Oh I'm so sorry to make her feel bad with this post :(

Do you remember how she commented the fact?