More photos:

tumblr_lhpbr0rUkH1qho73io1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxpeb0CVao1qj0467o1_500.png

102267-800w.jpg

88353-800w.jpg

I love this photo of her:
88356-800w.jpg

88354-800w.jpg

I can't make up my mind about this girl. Sometimes I think she looks lovely, but in other pictures I think she's a weird alien.

Dislike. Her face is too "busy". There's too much going on with the eyebrows, big lips and (when she's bigger) the chipmunk cheeks.

I think she's someone who really has to rely on the styling given to her, especially in the make-up department. She tends to look pretty weird when anyone puts dark lipstick on her, but with a relatively natural look like in the Dior addict film she looks amazing

I think she's someone who really has to rely on the styling given to her, especially in the make-up department. She tends to look pretty weird when anyone puts dark lipstick on her, but with a relatively natural look like in the Dior addict film she looks amazing

I agree. Pictures of her in street style and little to no make up look nice (when she's skinny, that is). I'm just not very fond of her because she seems a bit.. dumb.

Hey I actually think she looks pretty here:
scaled.php

She's not angry!!!
Here too:
tumblr_lhpbr0rUkH1qho73io1_500.jpg

Daphne_Groeneveld_Dior_Addict_Campaign_05.jpg

I agree. Pictures of her in street style and little to no make up look nice (when she's skinny, that is). I'm just not very fond of her because she seems a bit.. dumb.

dumb? models are paid to have a certain look, maintain certain measurements/weight and so on. IQ however, is not a requirement.