Daphne Groeneveld

B

Babydoll

BITCHY POST WARNING

Hahaha this should probably be in takedowns, but I posted it in here because she IS a model and maybe somebody here in the forums likes her.
Ok. Me first. Her face fucking freaks me out. I cannot say it too many times:
SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGRY BIRD WITH PMS!!!!
I mean, Daphne:
DaphneGroeneveld-pro1.jpg

Daphne_Groeneveld.jpg

daphne-gr.jpg

Angry Bird:
Angy-Birds-fo-PC.png

Angry-Birds.png

Same trout mouths (in the bird's case, it's a beak) and eyebrows that make them look like they are permanently angry and hot-headed.
The only difference is that one of them is a bird....... Daphne! Uh, um, sorry, I meant the red one.
She's the model version of Kristen Stewart: only has one face expression.
One last ugly pic of her... With her BFF Trout Mouth #2:
Daphne-Groeneveld-and-Lindsey-Wixson-Fashionwithus4.jpg
:superpuke:

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah, I think she is really overrated, and I HATE her eyebrows!!! :wtf:
She can look good sometimes but mostly I don't find her very appealing :/

Reactions: 1 user
Actually my boyfriend said she looks like a crack whore...:-/ but there was one picture where she looks pretty.

Reactions: 1 users
eh to me she can look pretty some times and pretty other times, her face is just different I guess, I just can't believe she's tall I mean she photographs so short in my opinion if I didn't know she was a model I would have guessed her height at like 5'2

Name
Daphne Groeneveld.

Discovered by
Bloom Model Management.

Big Dream
Seal.

What's next
"At first I'd like to be a top model and to be famous. Then I want to have my own hotel."

Personal style
Sporty.

Fashion tip
"Practise a lot on high heels."

Obsessed with
Doutzen Kroes.

Favorite dress
"A little black dress."

Favorite city
New York.

Favorite music
Beyoncé, U2 e all different styles.

Favorite food
Fruit and Italian food.

Favorite drink
Tea and water.

Favorite movie
"2012, by Roland Emmerich".

Favorite book
"I don't like reading but I like magazines like Vogue!".

Favorite designers
Prada.

Personal motto
"I want it, I like it, I do it."

First thing in the morning
"I like singing."

Last thing before bed
"I think what will bring tomorrow."

Birthday
December 24th.

Born in
Leiderdorp, Olanda.

Lives in
Voorschoten, Olanda.

vogue.it

Published:
05/20/2010

Actually my boyfriend said she looks like a crack whore...:-/ but there was one picture where she looks pretty.

:lol:

She has gained so much weight...it's like she doesn't care whether she gets booked or not. :confused:

I don't think her body is that bad, could do with some work. Her face, however, is a lost cause.

42%2BRunway.png

Okay I scrolled down a little further on google images and found the following picture (I take what I said above about her body back).

Daphne-Groeneveld.jpg

I fell in love with the Dior advertisement and her body there! She's not my favourite model, but she looks like a kind person.

She got the dsquared campaign as well, she looks fairly slim in it but she might have been airbrushed. Even though I don't like her I'm happy for her if she is getting skinny again.

I actually think she looks more attractive in the face at the weight she is now then what she was originally. She looked kind of big for runway in some of the photos, but I'm glad to see she's looking good again! She has the potential to look pretty, but that one face she always makes.. I can see the bird resemblance.

now:
anna_sui10-400x600.jpg
[/QUOTE]

why give a woman with thighs like that neon pink tights?! :wtf: