Daphne Groeneveld

dumb? models are paid to have a certain look, maintain certain measurements/weight and so on. IQ however, is not a requirement.

I understand that. It's just that when I watched her interviews it was really off-putting.

I think most models here would agree that you won't get far without some amount of intelligence and savvy.

Yeah I think so too. There are so many beautiful young women constantly becoming models that in order to stick around I think you need some professionalism and intelligence. Whether Daphne has this or not, I don't know.

dumb? models are paid to have a certain look, maintain certain measurements/weight and so on. IQ however, is not a requirement.

IQ mightn't be a fundamental box to tick but a model with a foolish head on their shoulders will struggle compared to one who is able to conduct themselves intelligently and professionally, hold a conversation and assist in moulding their career and contacts effectively. The way you're perceived can be just as pivotal as your physical appearance. It's not necessarily about technical book smarts but common sense ;)

She doesn't look as Angry Birds-like here, but it took me FOREVER to find one where she didn't :p

images

I think most models here would agree that you won't get far without some amount of intelligence and savvy.

I understand that. It's just that when I watched her interviews it was really off-putting.

Yeah I think so too. There are so many beautiful young women constantly becoming models that in order to stick around I think you need some professionalism and intelligence. Whether Daphne has this or not, I don't know.

IQ mightn't be a fundamental box to tick but a model with a foolish head on their shoulders will struggle compared to one who is able to conduct themselves intelligently and professionally, hold a conversation and assist in moulding their career and contacts effectively. The way you're perceived can be just as pivotal as your physical appearance. It's not necessarily about technical book smarts but common sense ;)

Ok, I was in no way trying to say that models are dumb, or that intelligence/savvy/whatever you want to call it is not a good thing for them to have and can help their career. of course it can and does! ALL I was saying is that IQ/intelligence/etc is not a requirement for the job, the same way that appearance is not a requirement to be a math teacher--but it obviously can help.

In the Dior Film she is truly amazing :luv:
Cute, superskinny, very Bardot like.