Classiest Celebrities

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Layla, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Layla

Layla Super Star

Who do you think are the classiest models and actresses?

2. Rhianna

Rhianna Rising Star

I think Diane Kruger looks lovely in her off duty looks.

[​IMG]

Olivia Palermo has a fantastic body and dresses very well.

[​IMG]

For models I like Natasha Poly at red carpet events, she is the ultimate supermodel imo.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. SatelliteEyes

SatelliteEyes Worker Bee

Agreed on Diane Kruger! I love Kate Bosworth's style lately, too.

I don't really follow celebrities' personal lives so I can't be sure about their actual personalities, but they seem to have it together.

4. Salma Hayek. Not the thinnest or most model-esque out there but definitely a classy lady.

5. RedGlitter

RedGlitter Guest

I canĀ“t think of any actual ones now, but if I see the word "classy" the first woman who crosses my mind is Rita Hayworth :)

[​IMG]

6. AnastasiaB

AnastasiaB Rookie

I can't think of any but my criteria would be that they generally stay away from the paparazzi, are good at what they do, dress well, and and have no bad behavior scandals.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SecretMelody17

SecretMelody17 Super Star

#7 SecretMelody17, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  8. smallbones

smallbones Rookie

Victoria Beckham :luv: What can I say? She always looks so good and skinny in her classy outfits and I never got a trashy vibe from her.
    Angelina Jolie-It seems like since she has gotten older, she's more tame. I like how she keeps it simple with her style in nice dresses with a cute trench and heels or wears all black.
    Chalize Theron- Her style has been amazingly good. Not trashy, but very tasteful.

9. Gemma

Gemma Rookie

Ivanka Trump. Face + Body = Meh, IMO
    BUT... there is something about the way she carries herself, speaks and grooms that I absolutely LOVE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. SatelliteEyes

SatelliteEyes Worker Bee

Oh! Oh! Emma freaking Stone!! If I had a little sister, I would possibly force her to see Emma as a role model.

She never does stupid shit (at least in front of paparazzi), always dresses very classically and appropriately for her age, is funny, and just seems like a smart girl. Nay -- lady ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Katie

Katie Guest

YES! :bow: and she is such a great actress too.

12. Esurient

Esurient Guest

Emmy Rossum

I think Emmy Rossum is just exquisite, and has always striked me as a very classy actress. Love :luv::luv:

[​IMG]

13. Apple

Apple Rising Star

Please don't assassinate me...but.. Kate Middleton. I like her. Plus she is a skinny :luv:

[​IMG]

14. floatingthistle

why would we? (apart from the fact that you beat me to the punch ;)) but she's probably the classiest lady in the world right now, being part of the history and tradition of the british monarchy on top of being one classy lady :luv:

15. Apple

Apple Rising Star

a lot of people tend to really dislike her, i dont know why :confused: maybe because i don't live in that part of the world. but i agree with everything you said :grin:

16. floatingthistle

its prob because of the combined fact that she lost a lot of weight, she had the dream wedding in the dream wedding dress, she married a prince and is related to the queen, she doesnt have to work ever again and can dedicate her life to travelling to meet diplomats and being apart of charity...and worst of all she started off as a normal middle class girl

id prob hate on her too because of all this, but imo she seems to nice of a person to hate, so i just plain adore her

17. PeacexLove

PeacexLove Rookie

[​IMG]
    I think Mandy Moore is very classy and elegant.

18. Phoebe

Phoebe Rookie

I love Marion Cotillard, she's an amazing actress and so beautiful :luv:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Babydoll

Babydoll Guest

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Audrey Hepburn? Audrey pretty much defined class...
    [​IMG]
    Audrey Tatou
    [​IMG]
    Marion Cotillard
    [​IMG]
    Emmy Rossum
    [​IMG]
    Elle Fanning (well, she's 14, but she says she doesn't understand why girls want to grow up so fast and wear too short skirts and too much makeup and all that jazz. Love her for that)
    [​IMG]
    Grace Kelly (model, Old Hollywood actress, princess... she was so awesome!!! And super classy)
    [​IMG]
    Kate Middleton (love or hate her... she's still classy)
    [​IMG]
    Emma Stone (oh please Emma, bring class back to Young Hollywood)
    [​IMG]

20. YES. And she's hilarious in movies and in real life (interviews) and she's dating Andrew Garfield. :luv: