Classiest Celebrities

More. I love this thread!!!
Florrie Arnold (model, drummer, singer and dresses in a classy way)
nina-l-elixir.jpg

Vivien Leigh was class to the maximum
vivien-leigh-gone-with-the-wind.jpg

Charlize Theron
ctheron_may12vogue_v_4apr12_pdemarchelier_320x480.jpg

Lily Collins (please Lily, please, don't scrw it up when you're 25)
tumblr_m0y75ie3Gk1r2xrf4.jpg

Nicole Kidman
nicole-kidman-46.jpg

Angelina Jolie (she's in between sexy and classy)
Angelina%2BJolie%2BBeautifulPortra005.jpg

Anne Hathway
700x900_scale_thumb_Anne%20Hathaway%20%20Vogue%20-%20January%202009%20%20United%20States%204.jpg

its prob because of the combined fact that she lost a lot of weight, she had the dream wedding in the dream wedding dress, she married a prince and is related to the queen, she doesnt have to work ever again and can dedicate her life to travelling to meet diplomats and being apart of charity...and worst of all she started off as a normal middle class girl

id prob hate on her too because of all this, but imo she seems to nice of a person to hate, so i just plain adore her

I don't like Kate Middleton, not because of the reasons you mentioned, I can't put my finger on it but for some reason I just don't like her. However, I do think she has done a good job of carrying herself well.

I think Victoria Beckham is pretty classy and Ivanka Trump (though not a fan of her body).

I don't like Kate Middleton, not because of the reasons you mentioned, I can't put my finger on it but for some reason I just don't like her. However, I do think she has done a good job of carrying herself well.

I think Victoria Beckham is pretty classy and Ivanka Trump (though not a fan of her body).

fair enough :) i have that with heaps of celebs/people i meet and sometimes i never figure out what it is about them, but when i do realise i have like an awesome eureka moment if you do ever figure out why, please tell ;)