Classiest Celebrities

I think Diane Kruger looks lovely in her off duty looks.

images

Olivia Palermo has a fantastic body and dresses very well.

Olivia-Palermo.jpg

For models I like Natasha Poly at red carpet events, she is the ultimate supermodel imo.

images
images

Reactions: 1 user
Agreed on Diane Kruger! I love Kate Bosworth's style lately, too.

I don't really follow celebrities' personal lives so I can't be sure about their actual personalities, but they seem to have it together.

Salma Hayek. Not the thinnest or most model-esque out there but definitely a classy lady.

I can´t think of any actual ones now, but if I see the word "classy" the first woman who crosses my mind is Rita Hayworth :)

optimized-rita-hayworth-knitting-at-home-1941.jpg

I can't think of any but my criteria would be that they generally stay away from the paparazzi, are good at what they do, dress well, and and have no bad behavior scandals.

Victoria Beckham :luv: What can I say? She always looks so good and skinny in her classy outfits and I never got a trashy vibe from her.
Angelina Jolie-It seems like since she has gotten older, she's more tame. I like how she keeps it simple with her style in nice dresses with a cute trench and heels or wears all black.
Chalize Theron- Her style has been amazingly good. Not trashy, but very tasteful.

Ivanka Trump. Face + Body = Meh, IMO
BUT... there is something about the way she carries herself, speaks and grooms that I absolutely LOVE

ivanka-trump-photo.jpg

content_Ivanka-Trump-Press-556.jpg

Oh! Oh! Emma freaking Stone!! If I had a little sister, I would possibly force her to see Emma as a role model.

She never does stupid shit (at least in front of paparazzi), always dresses very classically and appropriately for her age, is funny, and just seems like a smart girl. Nay -- lady ;)

Oh! Oh! Emma freaking Stone!! If I had a little sister, I would possibly force her to see Emma as a role model.

She never does stupid shit (at least in front of paparazzi), always dresses very classically and appropriately for her age, is funny, and just seems like a smart girl. Nay -- lady ;)

YES! :bow: and she is such a great actress too.

Emmy Rossum

I think Emmy Rossum is just exquisite, and has always striked me as a very classy actress. Love :luv::luv:

Emmy-Rossum.jpg

Please don't assassinate me...but.. Kate Middleton. I like her. Plus she is a skinny :luv:

Fresh-Fashion-Icon-Kate-Middleton.jpg

Please don't assassinate me...but.. Kate Middleton. I like her. Plus she is a skinny :luv:

Fresh-Fashion-Icon-Kate-Middleton.jpg

why would we? (apart from the fact that you beat me to the punch ;)) but she's probably the classiest lady in the world right now, being part of the history and tradition of the british monarchy on top of being one classy lady :luv:

why would we? (apart from the fact that you beat me to the punch ;)) but she's probably the classiest lady in the world right now, being part of the history and tradition of the british monarchy on top of being one classy lady :luv:

a lot of people tend to really dislike her, i dont know why :confused: maybe because i don't live in that part of the world. but i agree with everything you said :grin:

a lot of people tend to really dislike her, i dont know why :confused: maybe because i don't live in that part of the world. but i agree with everything you said :grin:

its prob because of the combined fact that she lost a lot of weight, she had the dream wedding in the dream wedding dress, she married a prince and is related to the queen, she doesnt have to work ever again and can dedicate her life to travelling to meet diplomats and being apart of charity...and worst of all she started off as a normal middle class girl

id prob hate on her too because of all this, but imo she seems to nice of a person to hate, so i just plain adore her

I love Marion Cotillard, she's an amazing actress and so beautiful :luv:

936full-marion-cotillard.jpg

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Audrey Hepburn? Audrey pretty much defined class...
celebrity-pictures-audrey-hepburn-classy-girls.jpg

Audrey Tatou
audrey-tautou10020601.jpg

Marion Cotillard
29117_marioncotillard_3.jpg

Emmy Rossum
emmy_rossum_sm_01.jpg

Elle Fanning (well, she's 14, but she says she doesn't understand why girls want to grow up so fast and wear too short skirts and too much makeup and all that jazz. Love her for that)
elle-fanning-cover-story-00.jpg

Grace Kelly (model, Old Hollywood actress, princess... she was so awesome!!! And super classy)
600full-grace-kelly.jpg

Kate Middleton (love or hate her... she's still classy)
201112121323681216261797021.jpg

Emma Stone (oh please Emma, bring class back to Young Hollywood)
Emma-Stone-Covers-Teen-Vogue-September-2011-6.jpg

YES. And she's hilarious in movies and in real life (interviews) and she's dating Andrew Garfield. :luv: