narm-digitalmusic-org-music-biz-20130509-202321-074.jpg

Cher-Lloyd.jpg

CHER-LLOYD-at-2013-Radio-Disney-Music-Awards-in-Los-Amgeles-11.jpg

3153220742_1_18_MqzCRp2D.png

10cq9vm.jpg

295bnlx.jpg

2w3c21d.jpg

cherlloydskullshirt.jpg

I saw her in concert and she seemed quite thin, but she wasn't the best singer. Her voice sounded like she was doing 'baby talk' it was very high pitched and twangey.

I saw her in concert and she seemed quite thin, but she wasn't the best singer. Her voice sounded like she was doing 'baby talk' it was very high pitched and twangey.

Actually it seems she's filling out a little. I mean, she's still skinny but as tiny as she used to....

I know she can't really help it but I don't like her overall look because she looks kind of like a cheaper version of cheryl cole, there's no purity or grace to her look, nor is it raw and interesting. She's still pretty thin but she doesn't look graceful with it. Kind of scrawny. My problem is more her music really....

She comes across as such a self obsessed brat in interviews. Plus it bothers me that she doesn't write her own songs and acts like she's the bees knees of the music industry - telling everyone how "difficult" and "emotionally and physically draining" singing a song that was written for you into a microphone in state of the art recording studio, and then having a producer auto tune the shit out of the song because you can't really sing anyway is.

What I'm trying to say is ... I dislike like her :run:
(and by the looks of it so does her stylist :whistling:)

tumblr_m8x7puYAH61qf9mevo1_500.gif
:smash:

Her legs look hella better from those TS concert pics. She would look so much better if she wasn't constantly slouching. It would work wonders for her waist I bet.