Cher Lloyd

Looks like she gained some weight?

article-0-1264D8ED000005DC-383_634x851.jpg

article-0-1264D881000005DC-178_634x943.jpg

Looks like she gained some weight?

article-0-1264D8ED000005DC-383_634x851.jpg

article-0-1264D881000005DC-178_634x943.jpg

i don't think so i think its the angle. you look fatter when you're shot from below. and her leg in that other one actually looks pretty good considering.

i don't think so i think its the angle. you look fatter when you're shot from below. and her leg in that other one actually looks pretty good considering.

I totally agree. Those shorts make everyone look bigger, so she must be pretty tiny to pull them off reasonably alright...

I like Cher, I must admit. She has a belter of a voice for someone so teeny! I actually preferred her before she got "down-styled". At least she had a bit of originality but lately she's looking a bit defeated and dull really. Bring back the mad-haired kooky Cher I say!!

cherlloyd_studiosession_wioq_studios_160612_5_17ttp0u-17ttp15.jpg

How old is she? She looks very young, might be the styling. But tattoos? I might just be an old fart here ;)

How old is she? She looks very young, might be the styling. But tattoos? I might just be an old fart here ;)

@Lucie she is a gypsy (or traveler, as some of them prefer to be called) and they often marry young and behave as though they were 10 years older than they really are from around the age of 13. Whilst it's not normal to you and I it is very common for them so you aren't old, she just doesn't mention it very often ;). She's already settled with her fella, I think that's so sweet :)

Last edited by a moderator:
She is so cute and dainty!

I don't think her style is completely terrible. I mean, there a some pieces I could definitely
see myself wearing. I think maybe it's just a combination of big hair, a shitload of make-up,
and funky clothes; so it turns out to be kind of an overload.

And I can't help it, but I like a lot of her songs. They're so catchy! xD I really like her whole look in the 'With Ur Love'
music video (excluding the half shaved head):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axpO86pGHAM&feature=relmfu

She has a nice body, but everything else is bad. :/

Reactions: 1 user
What is her height? I googled but got between 5'1.5-5'4
Any weight guesses?