Cher Lloyd

She has a nice figure, curvy in the right sense of that word, i.e. tiny waist and bigger hips. I think at this point she is so young its probably mostly down to metabolism and a decent but not extreme diet.

She has a nice figure, curvy in the right sense of that word, i.e. tiny waist and bigger hips. I think at this point she is so young its probably mostly down to metabolism and a decent but not extreme diet.

Yeah, she's curvy and skinny. I love her body. Yeah, I think it's because of her young metabolism...

She looks so tired in the recent pictures! I hope she is doing okay :)

I always forget that she is only 19, I feel like she was heavier when she was beginning. So many it's not all due to metabolism?

1. She needs to wipe off all the makeup off of her face... now.

She looks decently skinny though.

I don't like the way she dresses, her voice and her in general, but she has a nice body.

ahh, I do have a soft spot for Cher.. yes I think she looks a bit of a mess sometimes but it's just a bit of fun, right? Such a cutie. Wish she hadn't worn the giant padded bra in her latest video though :wtf:

i heard that during the x factor there were concerns about her eating and people thought that she might have an ED. I'm not sure though as it was quite a while ago.

i heard that during the x factor there were concerns about her eating and people thought that she might have an ED. I'm not sure though as it was quite a while ago.

Oh really, maybe google it? I find her a bit obnoxious but she has a nice figure, then again she is very young and she is only 17 in most of these pictures.

She has a nice body! Not a fan of her sense of dressing, though. But... she looks very 'London', you know? Like, walk around in Oxford street and you'll see a ton of girls like her. So I guess my dislike towards her style is very personal.

She looks cute, sometimes though, but then she wears hideous make-up. And god, those tattoos... that hair. :(

Nov 22, 2012

article-2237271-162C9717000005DC-628_634x782.jpg

article-2237271-162C9727000005DC-981_634x391.jpg

article-2237271-162C9708000005DC-253_634x447.jpg

article-2237271-162C9733000005DC-566_634x487.jpg

article-2237271-162C4874000005DC-392_634x460.jpg

I don't really know much of her but she is a very pretty girl. I just wish she hadn't done that skrillex hair cut + color - she is going to look back at that in 10 years and cringe. As someone who is currently growing their hair back out after an unfortunate run-in with a stylist (my almost waist-length hair ended up in a pixie cut) I can't STAND it when people purposefully ruin beautiful long hair.

I like her body, it's curvy yet thin. Though, I find her fashion style awful.

Ugh can't stand this girl! I really don't understand how she got so far in xfactor, but thinking about it, I guess the show isn't just about talent (since some of the contestants have 0, and the ones who do usually get booted out quite early on...). Oh well. What is she doing now anyway?
As far as her body is concerned, I think she was nicely skinny on the show, but it was quite creepy that she was trying to morph herself into Cheryl Cole. Like I said, can't stand her and hope she disappears from the media very very soon!

Well, I have NO idea who she is, actually nobody around here has ever heard of her at all... I like her body, though - quite tiny, but still curvy (yes, curves - not fat rolls ^^), it looks really nice.

But her style just kills it for me. I wouldn´t wanna be caught dead in those "clothes".
Whoever her stylist is - he/she failed their job.