Chat tomorrow night

What happened? Where am I?
*awkwardly puts pants on*

Sorry I sorta disappeared - the booze was getting the best of me.

It was fun though and I'm glad @Skinny Gurl was on, especially for so long. :)

:lol: I agree about SG, I'm so glad we got to talk to you!

I followed you both on Tumblr even though I was super wasteypants, successful night overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
@Apple - how are you faring today?

Pretty sick actually :nervous: i had to go to the doctor and my parents are making me stay with them tonight but I was able to pass it off as one of my usual migraines.

I guess I can't drink as much as I did when I ate more.

Pretty sick actually :nervous: i had to go to the doctor and my parents are making me stay with them tonight but I was able to pass it off as one of my usual migraines.

:( Sorry to hear that! Please take care of yourself, hon.

Oh no! :( Have you been drinking lots of water? .....the avocado? :cry:

Oh hun. I learned that lesson the hard way as well. I am so sorry. Good news is you won't feel like crap forever. Take care.

It was so hilarious to pop-in at random intervals and read up the thread. You girls are crazy, but I do love it. :lol: And I loved getting to know @salander, @Anna, and @Mary a bit when everyone else logged off. :cool: It's nice to actually know some of the people on here (as miniscule as the details seem) as opposed to it being totally anonymous and shady.

This should be a weekly thing! Or at least every other week.

Reactions: 1 users
It was so hilarious to pop-in at random intervals and read up the thread. You girls are crazy, but I do love it. :lol: And I loved getting to know @salander, @Anna, and @Mary a bit when everyone else logged off. :cool: It's nice to actually know some of the people on here (as miniscule as the details seem) as opposed to it being totally anonymous and shady.

It was great to get to know you (and so many others) as well through the chat! Everyone is so wonderful and I'm so happy to have friends here. :)

Same here girls! You're all so wonderful :kiss:
I really like the chat actually, makes me feel more part of the SG community now (at least I hope lol)