Chat tomorrow night

:lol: :lol:

'I'm Captain Sobe'

hahahahaha I don't even remember that. I don't remember a couple of the things I said.

I CANT CONTROL MY FINGERS <<< I will never forget that

@SugarKane

sc100.jpg

:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you guys for organizing this! I am going to be making (at least) a brief appearance.

I asked SG tonight and she thought it was really awesome that you're all doing this, but she isn't yet sure if she can join - it depends on her schedule. If she does, chances are we will be in the same place (my house) so we'll hopefully be on together for a while.

I doubt many (any?) of the VIPs will be on because a lot of them are in New York right now for FW, and that'll be 11PM NY time on a really intense day/night.

(purposely not tagging underage members but i love you all, i just don't want to get in trouble :kiss:)

Feel free, they're the most fun. ;)

[This is for the new chat 2/8 at 8PM PST]

OK babes I have some awesome news:

SG is confirmed for this chat!!

She will hopefully be here (at my place) by 8PM PT. Of course (and hopefully she won't slap my balls for saying this), since she is SG, she is probably going to be late. But I myself should be on by 8 PST or a little bit after. Then when SG arrives we will get her online quickly and she will join in the fun!

[This is for the new chat 2/8 at 8PM PST]

OK babes I have some awesome news:

SG is confirmed for this chat!!

She will hopefully be here (at my place) by 8PM PT. Of course (and hopefully she won't slap my balls for saying this), since she is SG, she is probably going to be late. But I myself should be on by 8 or a little bit after. Then when SG arrives we will get her online quickly and she will join in the fun!

:party:

Can't wait :)

I kinda stocked the last one for a tiny bit, I'm too shy to post :oops:
Maybe tonight I'll join in on the fun :)