Chat tomorrow night

I kinda stocked the last one for a tiny bit, I'm too shy to post :oops:
Maybe tonight I'll join in on the fun :)

Do it! I was nervous too but it was a lot of fun last week. :)

I'm in, this is going to be awesome.

I'd like to join, but I don't know why I've been feeling out of place here lately. :( Like you girls get along so well and then there's me.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd like to join, but I don't know why I've been feeling out of place here lately. :( Like you girls get along so well and then there's me.

Don't feel like that. We are all strangers coming together. Each girl adds something special to this forum :) :kiss:

Reactions: 1 user
I would just like to point out it is 2:39am where i am. dedication ;)

[This is for the new chat 2/8 at 8PM PST]

OK babes I have some awesome news:

SG is confirmed for this chat!!

She will hopefully be here (at my place) by 8PM PT. Of course (and hopefully she won't slap my balls for saying this), since she is SG, she is probably going to be late. But I myself should be on by 8 PST or a little bit after. Then when SG arrives we will get her online quickly and she will join in the fun!

Fashionably late, I'm sure ;)

Almost time!!! :D Ok well I guess we started early...Hopefully nobody's lost their coconut oil this time :lol: (skinny4ever beware.....we're on to you :sneaky:)

Mama Jasmine is back with no coffee hangover, but instead, half a pound lighter :highfive::grin: How are all of you doing today? @Skinny Gurl -- I'm sorry, I gave in and had the pancakes :eek: But they were healthy homemade, low cal ones, and I only did it because a good friend was over for breakfast. And I'll be a good girl and do an hour in the gym tonight :) Hope you girls (and boy) all have a good day today, and I hope you're not sporting awful hangovers! :meh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everyone (said in a whisper). I had so much fun last night chatting. I hope everyone is well hydrated and took appropriate preventage medicine. :)

ohhhhh why did i fall asleep! hahaaha just read through majority of last nights convo. highly entertaining. i will definitely be present for one in the future, armed with a bottle of vodka!

@Jasmine171819 - you'll be pleased to know that I drank lots of water after chatting and took good care of myself. :) Glad no coffee hangover for you!

@Skinny Gurl - no champagne hangover for me! It was wonderful getting to know you better last night and a very fun chat, I really enjoyed having you there.

@Anonymous Bullcock - I followed you on Tumblr so hard. Thank you for coming by with SG last night and making me laugh!

@Apple - how are you faring today?

How about you now that you made it to work, @Silent Night?

You guys are the best and I had such a good Friday night. This has got to continue! I had a great time chatting with everyone and it is so much fun being able to talk to such amazing, awesome and wonderful members here. <3

@Jasmine171819 - you'll be pleased to know that I drank lots of water after chatting and took good care of myself. :) Glad no coffee hangover for you!

@Skinny Gurl - no champagne hangover for me! It was wonderful getting to know you better last night and a very fun chat, I really enjoyed having you there.

@Anonymous Bullcock - I followed you on Tumblr so hard. Thank you for coming by with SG last night and making me laugh!

@Apple - how are you faring today?

How about you now that you made it to work, @Silent Night?

You guys are the best and I had such a good Friday night. This has got to continue! I had a great time chatting with everyone and it is so much fun being able to talk to such amazing, awesome and wonderful members here. <3

Yayyy you chugged that water :grin: AND THE AVOCADO?!?!? :angel: