Cara Delevingne

On T.R's tumblr....
lo2u.jpg

officially average/meh/chub (the legs !!!)

@Hannahmarie

I'm sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news, but.... :nopity:

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen her in a long time ( I've managed to avoid her being everywhere somehow...so this came as a total shock to me. I've never been a huge fan of her figure because I love a very small waist and she doesn't have that- but that was clearly never her natural build. This however is just appalling, its not even that she's just let her figure go a bit and you could still say 'well, she's still got the face'...she looks like nobody special. Her hair looks greasy and bad...what's happened!?

This picture has been making the rounds on my dash a few times. Like how do you even drop that in public..
tumblr_inline_msgzwvI21a1qbc9os.jpg

This picture has been making the rounds on my dash a few times. Like how do you even drop that in public..
tumblr_inline_msgzwvI21a1qbc9os.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is really old--honestly it's one of the few instances where I haven't been bothered by her antics because I don't really find cocaine to be a big deal (and may have dropped some at a bar once :oops:) her annoying personality and appearance is much worse than a white baggie of contents that I think several models do anyway

Reactions: 1 user
I'm pretty sure this is really old--honestly it's one of the few instances where I haven't been bothered by her antics because I don't really find cocaine to be a big deal (and may have dropped some at a bar once :oops:) her annoying personality and appearance is much worse than a white baggie of contents that I think several models do anyway
Ah, it's the first time I've seen the photo on my dash, but I don't get on tumblr too frequently. I really do not care about someone's drug use unless it's taking a seriously dangerous toll on their health, or they are engaging in incredibly reckless/dangerous things like driving under any influence with minors in the car, etc.
I mostly dislike her for the reasons you have mentioned. It's okay to have a personality, but sticking your tongue out and acting like a child isn't going to sell a HF product to me. I think she is better suited for commercial. Sure her face stands out on runway (in the way I want to pluck her eyebrows), but her legs look terrible, and she's just a gross distraction from a lovely creation.

Oh no. Brave crazy girl for taking that stuff in public. I do whatever I have as soon as I get it. I'm usually on the way, or in the venue and I want that stuff gone. I never buy more than I plan on doing. I don't like to travel with even the tiniest bit of anything on me.

I'm certainly not hating her for doing coke, but I do hate coke in me (snorting = instant headache, and I am an angry person on it). No really, with the money she's making why not go with MDMA. Although I think MDMA's comedown can be the most depressing (as far as what I've personally done). Which is why I only do it 3-5x a year, but if I had the money, and the only responsibility was to look good and do my job well, yeah I'd be doing that frequently... Three days doing that, dancing my butt off at Phish shows or a festival, on top of not eating because hey there's better stuff for that money, and trudging through mud a couple miles to your campsite.. wooo. Drop ten pounds in three days no problem. I love going on tour. :bow:

Ah, it's the first time I've seen the photo on my dash, but I don't get on tumblr too frequently. I really do not care about someone's drug use unless it's taking a seriously dangerous toll on their health, or they are engaging in incredibly reckless/dangerous things like driving under any influence with minors in the car, etc.
I mostly dislike her for the reasons you have mentioned. It's okay to have a personality, but sticking your tongue out and acting like a child isn't going to sell a HF product to me. I think she is better suited for commercial. Sure her face stands out on runway (in the way I want to pluck her eyebrows), but her legs look terrible, and she's just a gross distraction from a lovely creation.

Oh no. Brave crazy girl for taking that stuff in public. I do whatever I have as soon as I get it. I'm usually on the way, or in the venue and I want that stuff gone. I never buy more than I plan on doing. I don't like to travel with even the tiniest bit of anything on me.

I'm certainly not hating her for doing coke, but I do hate coke in me (snorting = instant headache, and I am an angry person on it). No really, with the money she's making why not go with MDMA. Although I think MDMA's comedown can be the most depressing (as far as what I've personally done). Which is why I only do it 3-5x a year, but if I had the money, and the only responsibility was to look good and do my job well, yeah I'd be doing that frequently... Three days doing that, dancing my butt off at Phish shows or a festival, on top of not eating because hey there's better stuff for that money, and trudging through mud a couple miles to your campsite.. wooo. Drop ten pounds in three days no problem. I love going on tour. :bow:

Doing MDMA frequently is very dangerous to your mental healh. It is not a drug suited for daily use. And doing all the cocaine you have at once would probably be lethal. Unless you are buying a very small amount.

Doing MDMA frequently is very dangerous to your mental healh. It is not a drug suited for daily use. And doing all the cocaine you have at once would probably be lethal. Unless you are buying a very small amount.

Definitely agree. Yeah I'm not exactly American gangster sized quantities hahaha I'd only buy a gram at a time and MDMA I could never do regularly, I could probably only do it once a month at the most.

Definitely agree. Yeah I'm not exactly American gangster sized quantities hahaha I'd only buy a gram at a time and MDMA I could never do regularly, I could probably only do it once a month at the most.

If I'm not going to be somewhere long I'll buy a tenth. If it were a festival or Phish is doing 2-3 shows in one location, I'll buy a g at a time. If I do anything other than my regular choices, my friends weigh out and charge what we all agree is appropriate through a little math.

@cokediet: I know it's bad for me, which is why I said I now only do it 3-5x a year.
When I was young though, wow. I'm surprised I survived sometimes. I would be at a festival for 3-4 days and as soon as the sun goes down and I refilled my gallon water bottle, it was time to roll. Also around this time I dated an older guy that had constant access to DMT. Sometimes I'd go to five festivals a summer... I was so out of my mind. Which is probably why I'm on so many meds now. Besides the fact my family has a terrible history of mental health. Stupid choices, but so much fun.

If I'm not going to be somewhere long I'll buy a tenth. If it were a festival or Phish is doing 2-3 shows in one location, I'll buy a g at a time. If I do anything other than my regular choices, my friends weigh out and charge what we all agree is appropriate through a little math.

@cokediet: I know it's bad for me, which is why I said I now only do it 3-5x a year.
When I was young though, wow. I'm surprised I survived sometimes. I would be at a festival for 3-4 days and as soon as the sun goes down and I refilled my gallon water bottle, it was time to roll. Also around this time I dated an older guy that had constant access to DMT. Sometimes I'd go to five festivals a summer... I was so out of my mind. Which is probably why I'm on so many meds now. Besides the fact my family has a terrible history of mental health. Stupid choices, but so much fun.

Oh, I actually mentioned the mdma thing because you said that she should do it instead of coke (because she has the $) and for me, those 2 drugs are not comparable at all.