Cara Delevingne

Looking dumpy for DKNY
FFN_er_51233009.jpg

sorry if this photo has already been posted but it just came up on my tumblr and I can't even :wtf:

tumblr_mu90trke3Y1qb6jeto1_500.jpg

I feel bad for DKNY especially, eww.

Cara looks like a trashy crackhead to me. Even in editorials she looks.. eww. Why tumblr loves her is beyond me. She's that girl that tries so hard to be edgy. Idgi... She looks so run down and takes like 90% awful looking photos. Her candids are terrifying. Time for some spam, sorry not sorry.
tumblr_muv77qZVpY1s3w8y2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_muv8y2fZlj1sj0kifo1_500.jpg

tumblr_muv5p5Ytz41selegvo1_500.gif

Trust me, we can tell. :rolleyes:
tumblr_muv4n9CllJ1s3w8y2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_muv4l5FfOX1s3w8y2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_muv1rglNXX1r3u9blo1_500.jpg

I don't think I have to say anything about this one...
tumblr_muqav0tnQd1sgjwnbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_muuosc0UKC1s6f1e1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_muugi2Kfoo1r1m8wco1_400.jpg

Stripper chic. Who keeps hiring her?! She's a terrible model. I'm waiting for her career to slow down, and see if she and Miley get together for a tongue-a-thon-mouth-wide-open photo shoot with Terry.

Dead fish.

tumblr_mutx80zzCe1qj2usno1_400.gif

Just taking photos in the kitchen. Stove to my right, and I have no idea how to pose!

tumblr_muusyzrtLX1s3w8y2o1_500.jpg

Yellow wrapper, what might you contain? Hopefully not McDonald's.

tumblr_muv3facvPO1s3w8y2o1_500.jpg

If I didn't know any better I'd think she was pregnant.

tumblr_muustmEAik1s3w8y2o1_500.jpg

Yeahhh.... no.

tumblr_muqapgOqeG1sgjwnbo1_500.jpg

Piglet is her ~*~Spirit Animal~*~.

tumblr_muu8s5LDDP1svh21uo1_500.jpg

Well I'm not surprised...

tumblr_muu7zccuoo1s7w79xo1_500.jpg

arms...

tumblr_muu55tY7D11rq3c4co1_500.jpg

not gonna give that bag up.

tumblr_muu45uJEm41rq3c4co1_500.jpg

What lovely sores on your arm. I need to get away from the DKNY photos.

so when is there going to be a takedown thread for her?
tumblr_muu055Zh071szdxugo1_500.gif

tumblr_muu45uJEm41rq3c4co1_500.jpg

muauahha

If I would witness the scenes with her, I would point with my finger on her. I know this is infantile.

I can't help and wonder what the 'business' sees in her. And yeah, where is the deserved takedown-thread for Miss Delevngngnri ?

Let's face it, she's stuck in highschool. :rolleyes:
If she ditches the attitude and those stupid faces she pulls ALL the time(deep wrinkles guaranteed, btw), and work on her modeling skills(body included...), she COULD be what the rest of the world sees in her.

She just enjoys easy fame and money and doesn't put any effort into her work. But there's something in her.

28.jpg

tumblr_md2fdshgyz1qb1lds.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
when will this thread will be moved to the takedown section? she is so fucking annoying...

Reactions: 1 user
when will this thread will be moved to the takedown section? she is so fucking annoying...

Her face and attitude make me want to punch her. I used to think it's just me, but once my boyfriend picked up my glamour mag, pointed to her and said "Who is this and why do I feel like I hate her?" :highfive:

Most girls I've talked to also agree.

@Butternut glad i'm not the only one :) your boyfriend definitely has an really good eye for easthetics (also judging by your showcase/ stats pictures :kiss: )

i was actually surprised that her fame spreaded to the united states, canada,... at the beginning, when i first read about her years ago, i didn't thought she would be ever known outside europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's been gaining steadily. All those McDs are going to her stomach (as evident in the DKNY pics). :twisted:

She is so special, bitch needs another one. :luv: :grin:
I don't want this thread to be moved, once the takedown thread is there.:naughty: She has her fans, even here.

I have started so many dumb threads, that I don't know why I hesitate with opening one for her. But I am sure, one more pic of the tongue of her, one more stupid pose and I will do so. :spazrun: