Cara Delevingne

ugh the muffin top especially

Attachments

• tumblr_m71j9jrPfu1qjrozdo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m71j9jrPfu1qjrozdo1_500.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 189
oh no, does it mean, we have to 'blame' the drugs for her behaviour, stupid faces and recent weight gain ? I have thought she simple is that stupid from her nature being. :cry:

Definitely not. I know tons of people who use drugs and aren't complete morons because of it (although a few have blamed weed for weight gain :rolleyes:) but she's choosing to use drugs anyway--i can't imagine anyone has any sympathy for a girl who bought her way into a career and ate her way out of one.

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder if she has poor mental health. Her drug use seems to be far beyond the recreational-social sphere. The drugs impact her life in such a negative manner - e.g. destroying her looks, weight gain, risking the loss of her entire career. My guess is that she's a full-blown addict, possibly self-medicating for some type of depression or anxiety. She needs to go to rehab before something horrible happens.

I'm just wondering,:hmm: because I know there's a Poppy D. thread (but don't know much about Poppy)... but in terms of Cara, how/why is she getting this way if her sister has held onto modeling without being a complete haphazard public viewing post??:nervous:

Looking back on page one of this thread, it is such a shame how she's bloated and changed. She used to look fantastic, but whilst some recent modelling shots look okay, many many candid and/or otherwise unretouched images are just shockingly hideous.

Reactions: 1 user