Candice Swanepoel

Yes, too perfect. I'd rather have a little edgy high fashion than this trite stuff. Sorry, don't mean to be cruel but how many ways can you make a sexy face??

Oh yeah, forgot about the Photoshop, the number one tool.
However, we still shouldn't underestimate the fillets, as the VS girls look quite booby (Is that even a word? No?) on the runway. It's unreal.

Boobs aside and back on topic, I hope I'm not the only one who thinks the campaign @SugarFree posted is kind of trashy. Definitely not as trashy as the Terry Richardson shoot (seriously, I start thinking awful things about models' personalities when I see they've worked with him. Dunno why, I have nothing to do with the industry. Maybe the rumors about him are just *that* powerful), but still trashy.
I guess I'm not too keen on the lingerie-modelish shoots, that sort of sexiness just doesn't do it for me, I'm all about elegant and fragile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, too perfect. I'd rather have a little edgy high fashion than this trite stuff. Sorry, don't mean to be cruel but how many ways can you make a sexy face??

I swear I didn't see this before writing my previous post! Uncanny.
So, it seems like we agree on this.

Just to clarify it: I do like Candice and her sexiness (and sometimes-bubbliness). Sometimes. Sometimes = I use her as thinspo (dat waist!) on those days when I think of thinness as a way of being sexy. On days I think of it as a mean to achieve an elegant, dainty look, it's Vlada all the way.

You totally just made my day! No, really, you have no idea how gossipy I am deep (deeeep) inside, and this satisfied me like a gigantic chocolate cake would satisfy my inner (yeah, right, totally inner) fatty.
How did I not know about this?!

:lol: im glad ;)

I would think a good many of on here agree that the buxom sexy look is hideous, thus the Kate Upton fallout !:kiss:;):oops:
What I would be most of us to agree on is being classy...superthin, chic, elegant and Audrey like. Even if you have are a little edgy you hopefully respect style and class. At least I do and don't like girls who cross that line.

Elle Brazil September 2012

cv1.jpg

cv7.jpg

cv6.jpg

cv5.jpg

cv2.jpg

cv9.jpg
c12.jpg

c11.jpg
cv4.jpg

Elle Brazil September 2012

c0.jpg
c10.jpg
cv8.jpg
cv3.jpg

She looks AMAZING in this editorial. One of my favourite editorials of all time actually. The only photo I'm not a fan of is the last one..

She still looks super skinny, toned and has maintained nicely. :kiss:

c0.jpg
c10.jpg
cv8.jpg
cv3.jpg

She looks AMAZING in this editorial. One of my favourite editorials of all time actually. The only photo I'm not a fan of is the last one..

She still looks super skinny, toned and has maintained nicely. :kiss:

You're right. She looks amazing. I am not usually a big fan of her, be she looks awesome here and she is modeling very well. Her body looks great. I like the last one a little less though...