Candice Swanepoel

Model-Candice-Swanepoel-Bikinis-with-Boyfriend-in-Miami-3-714x1024.jpg

Model-Candice-Swanepoel-Bikinis-with-Boyfriend-in-Miami-5-1352x2070.jpg

The bottom of her bikini looks like a blue diaper wtf Candice xD she's so hot why can't she wear a decent matching bikini? Btw I wonder why VS doesn't make them wear their bikinis at the beach as comercial! Actually I'm happy they didn't think of it until now as its rediculous how VS seems to think little breast are unacceptable and stuffs/photoshops their bras into oblivion!

Personally I love her face and her positive Aura. Also, her body is pretty freaking perfect no matter if she's a little skinnier or heavier!

Reactions: 1 user
She's gorgeous! What I wouldn't give to be her.

Idk if it's just me but I can't stand her work as a model. I mean every now and again I'm like wow but that's mostly in her bikini/underwear stuff. I think she's too commercial and I don't get why she's getting all these high fashion gigs now. I think it's just the name that landing her gigs... ehh

Candice Swanepoel Strips Off for Terry Richardson Shoot

auto-draft-167.jpg

candice-swanepoel-photogr-13.jpg

candice-swanepoel-photogr-12.jpg

auto-draft-168.jpg

candice-swanepoel-photogr-11.jpg

candice-swanepoel-photogr-1.jpg

Why is there a rip in the crotch of her tights? Definitely Terry's idea....

Reactions: 1 users
I saw her in person when I was studying in NYC for the month of July and she isn't really that tall in my opinion, 5'9 TOPS which is surprising because she's been getting a lot of high fashion gigs these days (Oscar de la Renta campaign, never though she'd land that) but she was really small, like small bones and thin in general. I really like her body

I saw her in person when I was studying in NYC for the month of July and she isn't really that tall in my opinion, 5'9 TOPS which is surprising because she's been getting a lot of high fashion gigs these days (Oscar de la Renta campaign, never though she'd land that) but she was really small, like small bones and thin in general. I really like her body

Omg please tell me everything. Did she look prettier in person? I feel like she looks better without all of the makeup and stuff. And YES! She's only getting jobs because of VS she's become famous like the next Gisele except Gisele is actually really good at modeling more than bikinis/undies.... smh

tumblr_m76e6oPlBM1qg1rh0o1_1280.jpg

here's the picture I got of her, I also got like four more but I'm too lazy to upload them! I didn't talk to her only because she was walking with her bf and I didn't really want to interrupt them plus I was just getting out of yoga so I was all sweaty and gross but yes, she was beautiful as always

tumblr_m76e6oPlBM1qg1rh0o1_1280.jpg

here's the picture I got of her, I also got like four more but I'm too lazy to upload them! I didn't talk to her only because she was walking with her bf and I didn't really want to interrupt them plus I was just getting out of yoga so I was all sweaty and gross but yes, she was beautiful as always

So jealous! x

Reactions: 1 user
It's crazy to me how she looks good ALL THE TIME. Like, she never gives the wonky eye to the camera or anything. Even when she gains weight, it's still flattering. Ai ai ai.

I don't think this is already posted.. Candice when she was younger...

candice-pola4.jpg

God, I love how she's able to pull off (and perfectly!) both the sexed-up vamp and the cute, bubbly look.

Also, since I'm talking about Candice and ambiguity - the difference between her (also, Alessandra's) boobs in candids, photoshoots and the VSFS is, like, mindblowing. I mean, she literally doesn't have any in candids, and then she's all chesty in photos. Oh, the wonders chicken fillets can do, almost makes me want to try them. Almost.