Candice Swanepoel

The new pictures of her look great. I'm ridiculously jealous of her waist and how flat & toned her stomach is. Candice and her boyfriend make a good looking couple.

i actually think her legs and shoulders are her best asset. her mid section is underwhelming to me. i wouldn't say it is 'flat and toned'. she looks soft around her stomach. she looks like she is sucking in hard in some of the recent beach pics, hence why her rib cage sticks out (and not in a bony/skinny way) so much further than the middle of her abdomen. and then goes back out again at her lower stomach.

Reactions: 1 users
She seems to yo-yo a little these days (not in an extreme way as other celebs of course). Too bad. She is usually a great body inspiration.

O13291935881689518_2.jpg

She should also needs to be careful with her skin. It looks like she tans too much and she is on her way to get wrinkles.

i actually think her legs and shoulders are her best asset. her mid section is underwhelming to me. i wouldn't say it is 'flat and toned'. she looks soft around her stomach. she looks like she is sucking in hard in some of the recent beach pics, hence why her rib cage sticks out (and not in a bony/skinny way) so much further than the middle of her abdomen. and then goes back out again at her lower stomach.

That's cool, I respect your opinion, but my opinion still remains. I think her waist is wonderful and her stomach is flat and toned from every single angle. I mean, I hardly see anyone with a 100% flat stomach (of course.. it's possible, but I rarely see it) for me to have my stomach 100 % flat, I would literally have to eat nothing all day--the least single thing I eat, my stomach sticks out a bit, so IMO.. Candice's stomach looks pretty damn good to me.;)

candiceee.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
That's cool, I respect your opinion, but my opinion still remains. I think her waist is wonderful and her stomach is flat and toned from every single angle. I mean, I hardly see anyone with a 100% flat stomach (of course.. it's possible, but I rarely see it) for me to have my stomach 100 % flat, I would literally have to eat nothing all day--the least single thing I eat, my stomach sticks out a bit, so IMO.. Candice's stomach looks pretty damn good to me.;)

candiceee.jpg

Agreed, I think she has a fairly good stomach too even when her weight fluctuates. I work out loads on my stomach and it still looks nowhere near as good as hers, and her tiny waist is lovely.

I just hope she uses lots of sun protection on her body and face haha, too much tanning will age her quickly.

I think the stomach thing's probably genetic. Like obviously she doesn't have very much body fat, but if she did, she'd probably be predisposed to carry it like on her hips or something.

Candice Swanepoel for Numéro Tokyo #59 (September 2012)
Photographer|Alexi Lubomirski
Candice-Swanepoel-for-Num%C3%A9ro-Tokyo-59-September-2012.jpg

I's like Barbie came alive...

Candice Swanepoel Fronts Brian Atwood's First Print Campaign
candice-swanepoel-brian-atwood-fall-winter-2012-13-01.jpg

The shoot with Ian is with one word amazing. As a Candice and Ian lover - the best eye candy I had in a while.

Candy Cane - for the Summer 2012 issue of Muse magazine [#30] photographer Collier Schorr captures Candice Swanepoel in an array of black ensembles in a simple white setting.

Candice+Swanepoel+by+Collier+Schorr+%28Candy+Cane+-+Muse+%2330+Summer+2012%29+12.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+by+Collier+Schorr+%28Candy+Cane+-+Muse+%2330+Summer+2012%29+13.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+by+Collier+Schorr+%28Candy+Cane+-+Muse+%2330+Summer+2012%29+14.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+by+Collier+Schorr+%28Candy+Cane+-+Muse+%2330+Summer+2012%29+15.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+by+Collier+Schorr+%28Candy+Cane+-+Muse+%2330+Summer+2012%29+17.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+by+Collier+Schorr+%28Candy+Cane+-+Muse+%2330+Summer+2012%29+11.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+by+Collier+Schorr+%28Candy+Cane+-+Muse+%2330+Summer+2012%29+10.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+by+Collier+Schorr+%28Candy+Cane+-+Muse+%2330+Summer+2012%29+1.jpg