Camille Rowe

Discussion in 'Models' started by bisou, Mar 4, 2017.

1. bisou

bisou Super Star

I couldn't find a thread on her anywhere. I recently saw the Dior Poison Girl commercial and was compelled to lookup the model because I was so surprised that Dior would cast such an... unremarkable face. Maybe that's a bit harsh, but I just can't understand her appeal - face or body. She kind of has a Margot-Robbie's-much-less-attractive-younger-sister thing going on.

She's 5'7" and said to be about 120 lbs with measurements 33-23-35 in or 84-58.5-89 cm.

Some random images from Google:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And her attempting to be high fashion.

L'Officiel December 2016 editorial, photographer Nikolay Biryukov
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. dauphin

dauphin Rising Star

We're living in the age of average. Slowly (or not so slowly) transitioning into the age of below average. :nopity:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1
  3. rosewater

rosewater Rookie

So so true.

4. skinnieminnie

skinnieminnie Rising Star

I am on her thread and I already forgot what she looks like :hibye:

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Funny Funny x 4
  5. 99problemstay

99problemstay Rookie

So I see her all the time and she lives in my neighborhood and it actually makes me upset that she is such a huge model because I know 100 prettier girls who live in East LA and she doesn't stand out whatsoever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 99problemstay

99problemstay Rookie

Also there is no way that she's in her mid to late 20s or whatever, if she is, she must have not taken good care of herself at all.....

7. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

i personally don't get *it* at all but i've met many friends of hers and apparently she's the loveliest person and really enjoyable to be around, so i won't bother commenting negatively

• Like Like x 3
  8. antelope

antelope Rising Star

shes blonde, probably has money or comes from money, probably this helps too :jackoff:.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. 11thdimension

11thdimension Worker Bee

Camille doesn't look like other models - that is true. I've been following her on IG for a while and online and just love her personality - she seems very charming and cool and I think that is her appeal. She has that cool French girl thing going on and I love her vintage style. She is not high fashion / cat walk. She used to be pretty thin, but that was years ago. To me, she is more like an "it girl" than model. Check out any interviews online with her / youtube videos and you'll get what I mean about her personality or just look thru her instagram.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. IcedAmericano

IcedAmericano Grand Dame

[​IMG]

Her at VS was downright offensive...

• Gross Gross x 1
  11. bougainvilleas

bougainvilleas Rising Star

I would think higher than 120 lbs actually...

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

5'7 and somewhere between 120-125 looks about right to me; at an untoned 116 at 5'6 I looked close to that....

13. FrançoiseEllyn

FrançoiseEllyn Grand Dame

Are we just assuming everyone comes from money these days?

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Melancholia

Melancholia Rookie

She only became relevant to me when she started dating (and posting really cute pictures) of Devendra Banhart :( She definitely looks skinner on a few of her more recent instagram pictures, wonder if it's angles or editing?

15. bambii

bambii Rookie

I thought the same thing when I saw the Dior Poison Girl ad! She is so average looking. She's not unattractive but just looks kinda blah. I just looked at her insta tho and she seems more attractive when she talks. Maybe it's because she has a cute laugh and seems really approachable but it makes me understand her appeal a little more.

16. SugarFree

SugarFree VIP - Insider
    VIP

I do agree with @11thdimension that she is more of an "it girl" - I do like her a lot though. Very sweet girl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. antelope

antelope Rising Star

i only posted my response as an assumption based on all the nepotism girls that are on the scene nowadays... i dont know anything about her, or knew she was an "it" girl. i was just being snarky cuz this is skinny gossip... i also dont think shes anything special face or bodywise. sorry if people thought my response was dumb :meh:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. FrançoiseEllyn

Never be sorry! I get shit all the time for stuff I say but just because they don't like it doesn't mean I'm going to change my mind!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. oferta

oferta Grand Dame

Actually I am worried what kind of models threads are being opened where even the OP finds the 'model' blah !?

is it possible or worth a thought to remove the remaining 34 high-fashion model threads into a new sub section called 'real models' ? :seeya:looks like they are the minority now

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  20. FrançoiseEllyn

You're right, isn't that technically a takedown? She doesn't deserve one, but still odd?