Camille Rowe

bisou

Super Star
May 27, 2012
East Coast
I couldn't find a thread on her anywhere. I recently saw the Dior Poison Girl commercial and was compelled to lookup the model because I was so surprised that Dior would cast such an... unremarkable face. Maybe that's a bit harsh, but I just can't understand her appeal - face or body. She kind of has a Margot-Robbie's-much-less-attractive-younger-sister thing going on.

She's 5'7" and said to be about 120 lbs with measurements 33-23-35 in or 84-58.5-89 cm.

Some random images from Google:
Camille_Rowe_9.jpeg

Camille_Rowe_31.jpg

Camille-Rowe-4.jpg

And her attempting to be high fashion.

L'Officiel December 2016 editorial, photographer Nikolay Biryukov
619528-800w.jpg
619530-800w.jpg
619531-800w.jpg
619532-800w.jpg
619536-800w.jpg
619537-800w.jpg
619538-800w.jpg

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
We're living in the age of average. Slowly (or not so slowly) transitioning into the age of below average. :nopity:

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
So I see her all the time and she lives in my neighborhood and it actually makes me upset that she is such a huge model because I know 100 prettier girls who live in East LA and she doesn't stand out whatsoever.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Also there is no way that she's in her mid to late 20s or whatever, if she is, she must have not taken good care of herself at all.....

i personally don't get *it* at all but i've met many friends of hers and apparently she's the loveliest person and really enjoyable to be around, so i won't bother commenting negatively

i personally don't get *it* at all but i've met many friends of hers and apparently she's the loveliest person and really enjoyable to be around, so i won't bother commenting negatively
shes blonde, probably has money or comes from money, probably this helps too :jackoff:.

• Dumb
Reactions: 1 user
Camille doesn't look like other models - that is true. I've been following her on IG for a while and online and just love her personality - she seems very charming and cool and I think that is her appeal. She has that cool French girl thing going on and I love her vintage style. She is not high fashion / cat walk. She used to be pretty thin, but that was years ago. To me, she is more like an "it girl" than model. Check out any interviews online with her / youtube videos and you'll get what I mean about her personality or just look thru her instagram.

• Agree
She only became relevant to me when she started dating (and posting really cute pictures) of Devendra Banhart :( She definitely looks skinner on a few of her more recent instagram pictures, wonder if it's angles or editing?

I thought the same thing when I saw the Dior Poison Girl ad! She is so average looking. She's not unattractive but just looks kinda blah. I just looked at her insta tho and she seems more attractive when she talks. Maybe it's because she has a cute laugh and seems really approachable but it makes me understand her appeal a little more.

i only posted my response as an assumption based on all the nepotism girls that are on the scene nowadays... i dont know anything about her, or knew she was an "it" girl. i was just being snarky cuz this is skinny gossip... i also dont think shes anything special face or bodywise. sorry if people thought my response was dumb :meh:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
i only posted my response as an assumption based on all the nepotism girls that are on the scene nowadays... i dont know anything about her, or knew she was an "it" girl. i was just being snarky cuz this is skinny gossip... i also dont think shes anything special face or bodywise. sorry if people thought my response was dumb :meh:
Never be sorry! I get shit all the time for stuff I say but just because they don't like it doesn't mean I'm going to change my mind!

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Actually I am worried what kind of models threads are being opened where even the OP finds the 'model' blah !?

is it possible or worth a thought to remove the remaining 34 high-fashion model threads into a new sub section called 'real models' ? :seeya:looks like they are the minority now

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Actually I am worried what kind of models threads are being opened where even the OP finds the 'model' blah !?

is it possible or worth a thought to remove the remaining 34 high-fashion model threads into a new sub section called 'real models' ? :seeya:looks like they are the minority now
You're right, isn't that technically a takedown? She doesn't deserve one, but still odd?