• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Camille Rowe

moins

Grand Dame
Hooooooly mooooly :luv:

EC20D022-D8C6-4DDD-AEB4-59B2ADA3226B.png

I was doing some major insta-stalking/fashionspot stalking and she was definitely going through something that caused her to gain weight because she was pretty consistent up until 2016 or so. Now I think she’s (hopefully) doing a lot better.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
I’m not a close follower, but has she ever previously been this slim?
she was close, circa 2015, but never this toned/lean. I think this is her best. Kind of a cat mcneil esque transformation (thin->bigger->skinniest)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

moins

Grand Dame
Some flashback photos circa 2013-2015 (maybe 16). Ha I am such a creep

Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 10.05.29 PM.png faFSu9cM_o.jpg RzLQ1Zy0_o.jpg Hy1cSUS7_o.jpg 8JaZ6DnM_o.jpg WPz9L0NV_o.jpg XUv3zVGG_o.jpg

I think she looks the best now than she ever has :luv:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

mentaldiet

Rookie
She's posted some more photos and videos to her ig. Idk, it's a nice figure, and she's getting a lot of those annoying comments about being too thin. Honestly, though, I'm surprised with myself for not liking her new look. I like how skinny she is, but I just think there's more to it: one should be able to carry it. And she just looks so awkward, like she doesn't know what to do with this new body and new look. It just doesn't sit right with me. :/

Even with the loss I’m not a big fan of her proportions. Tbqh I’ve never understood the hype around her? Maybe she is prettier/very charismatic in person? Idk, but on camera her appearance is definitely very “meh” (to me, she looks like any random girl in an LA Pilates class) and she also seems extremely vapid.

Ann

Rookie
I must say that specifically the incredible fat loss in her thighs ((my trouble area always)) is so very motivating and gives me further hope.

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
I want to like her more but in all honesty she bores me... completely unremarkable... I doubt i could pick her out in a lineup. Basic LA blonde.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

stargirl

Staff member

This is such a weird and obnoxious video that only reminded of the mediocrity of her face but like... skinny legs?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

moins

Grand Dame
Another Camille street style!

Legs look really lean

Camille-Rowe-MJJ_3115.jpg

• Dislike

11thdimension

Worker Bee
She's skinny again, but something about her face looks very aged and unwell in my opinion. That being said, I do adore her personality.

• Agree