Ask a model anything

Do you mean by posing at photoshoots?

I mean for photoshoots - you have to know how to position your body so you look like a goddess and not like a prat with a double chin who's about to fall over cos the're trying too hard because they want to be a model - how do you learn that?

I mean for photoshoots - you have to know how to position your body so you look like a goddess and not like a prat with a double chin who's about to fall over cos the're trying too hard because they want to be a model - how do you learn that?

For myself - I really learned over time. I would look in the mirror and get use to how I looked from different angels and expressions. When you start out modeling, photographers generally guide you and you quickly learn what looks good and what doesn't. I like to be free, and do things that come to my mind, I just like to let it flow. Even if you feel the pose looks awkward, it tends to look amazing in print. And if you do something that looks bad - who cares! 99% of the time (unless the photographer has terrible taste) they will only chose the good photos. I bet everything that I have, that every model (even the skinniest) have had unflattering photos taken sometime during their career. It happens. :)

Reactions: 1 user
For myself - I really learned over time. I would look in the mirror and get use to how I looked from different angels and expressions. When you start out modeling, photographers generally guide you and you quickly learn what looks good and what doesn't. I like to be free, and do things that come to my mind, I just like to let it flow. Even if you feel the pose looks awkward, it tends to look amazing in print. And if you do something that looks bad - who cares! 99% of the time (unless the photographer has terrible taste) they will only chose the good photos. I bet everything that I have, that every model (even the skinniest) have had unflattering photos taken sometime during their career. It happens. :)

Thanks!

Do you think you're beautiful?

tumblr_m59mwmjPF61r3zat8.gif

:lol: lol jk.

Beauty can be interpreted many different ways. I see beauty in everyone. Sometimes it's harder to see in some than others, but we all have an element of beauty. I wish everyone saw themselves as beautiful, perhaps there would be less hate in the world. I'm also a huge believer that beauty comes from the inside - out. When you are kind to others and the universe (may that be positive thinking to even recycling) you emanate passion and love, and that's what makes you beautiful. There are many 'beautiful looking people' but not enough true 'beautiful people.'
So yes, I do think I am beautiful, but in my own way. :flower:
Sorry if this isn't the answer you were looking for it's very cheesy. :oops:

Reactions: 2 users
A sight that might be very familiar to our models on here: waiting at castings.

tumblr_m612dtfLgl1rsxdooo1_500.jpg

;)

Reactions: 1 user
^i assume it is to make the girls' faces and bone structure more visible /easily perceptible.

Do you think you're beautiful?

tumblr_m59mwmjPF61r3zat8.gif

:lol: lol jk.

Beauty can be interpreted many different ways. I see beauty in everyone. Sometimes it's harder to see in some than others, but we all have an element of beauty. I wish everyone saw themselves as beautiful, perhaps there would be less hate in the world. I'm also a huge believer that beauty comes from the inside - out. When you are kind to others and the universe (may that be positive thinking to even recycling) you emanate passion and love, and that's what makes you beautiful. There are many 'beautiful looking people' but not enough true 'beautiful people.'
So yes, I do think I am beautiful, but in my own way. :flower:
Sorry if this isn't the answer you were looking for it's very cheesy. :oops:

well i can speak objectively and she totally is ;)