Amanda Seyfried

She has said in interviews that she doesn't like to do makeup or do her hair, which bothers me seeing how pretty she is! I think she's gorgeous but could lose a few.

Also, my boyfriend and many guys I know think she is really ugly and her eyes are to far apart. Weird, huh?

:superpuke::superpuke::superpuke:
amanda_seyfried_bikini-0.jpg

amanda_seyfried_bikini-3.jpg

my friend was in a few scenes of les mis with her. he said she was absolutely breathtaking in person, and really sweet with all the cast and crew. in-between takes she would take the time out to talk to everyone. i <3 her

Also, my boyfriend and many guys I know think she is really ugly and her eyes are to far apart. Weird, huh?
I know a guy who thinks that, too! So strange.
my friend was in a few scenes of les mis with her. he said she was absolutely breathtaking in person, and really sweet with all the cast and crew. in-between takes she would take the time out to talk to everyone. i <3 her
Agree, she does sound really lovely. And I like her legs (I guess when she's at her skinnier weight?). Also, I think I read somewhere that she has a tattoo saying "minge" ... :lol:

I can't wait to see Amanda as Cosette!

1) I love Les Misérables. Most overrated Broadway show ever, I know, I know :rolleyes: but I still love it. :luv:
2) I love Amanda Seyfried. Her voice, her acting and she's just so angelic!
3) I can't wait to watch the movie and sing-along because I know all the songs by heart!

Gifs from the best character in the best chick flick ever

tumblr_mb6jmdQCLD1rvxysf.gif

tumblr_mbp6l9oYxO1roj7pgo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5vxrxmlDJ1rofnhv.gif

tumblr_mbbtyw7zpB1r0imodo1_500.gif

tumblr_mcmca59QCO1r6ubhwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m810q5hTUv1r981zpo1_500.gif

tumblr_m81102yMcA1r981zpo1_500.gif

And the classic one...

tumblr_m7yzkp3veR1qkecqao2_500.gif

The reason why I subscribed to Teen Vogue

By Patrick Demarchelier, June 2010 Cover Story

amanda1.bmp
amanda5.jpg

amanda2.jpg
amanda3.jpg

amanda4.jpg

She has the most beautiful face I've ever seen.
I can almost forgive her for not being super skinny.

Amanda-Seyfried-In-Time.jpg

I loved her in "In Time."
I feel like that hairstyle suited her so, so well! She looks really cute and youthful but still elegant.