Amanda Seyfried

Singing "A Heart Full of Love" with Eddie Redmayne.

Her vibrato is really... fast :meh: But she still has a lovely voice nonetheless. I think she's more fit for pop, because I loved her in Mamma Mia!, still, lovely. :luv:

article-2268370-17118B2E000005DC-130_634x431.jpg

601258_10150926238542054_183298233_n.jpg

I snapped this image of her when I interviewed her last year. :) Pretty girl, but she was positively bursting out of that dress. She was constantly fidgeting, trying to adjust it. Don't think it's her fault, probably her stylist's for getting too small sizes.

Reactions: 1 user

I snapped this image of her when I interviewed her last year. :) Pretty girl, but she was positively bursting out of that dress. She was constantly fidgeting, trying to adjust it. Don't think it's her fault, probably her stylist's for getting too small sizes.

Are you a journalist? How is she in person ?

Gosh, a natural, unphotoshopped picture and she still looks that good?!:luv:

...Can see what you mean about the dress though. Rather tight around the middle. But still a stunner!

Brown hair for Lovelace

1370919585_wiero.ru_kinopoisk.ru-lovelace-1875486.jpg

She looks good as a brunette, why didn't she do it for Les Mis? That way it would have been more faithful to the book. :(

"I looked way better when I was 15. I had beautiful, huge breasts, and then I came to hollywood and I was like " I gotta loose weight, I gotta look thin and fit" and I lost them a little bit"

"I was feminine, I had some nice curves, and I think we should appreciate that, instead of trying to get rid of everything"

:nopity:

"I looked way better when I was 15. I had beautiful, huge breasts, and then I came to hollywood and I was like " I gotta loose weight, I gotta look thin and fit" and I lost them a little bit"

"I was feminine, I had some nice curves, and I think we should appreciate that, instead of trying to get rid of everything"

'huge breasts'=feminine and 'curves'=beautiful? nice to see these celebrities are so 'tolerant' of all body types.......:confused:

Hah. She gained so much when I saw her a couple weeks ago that she had to hide under a red muu-muu.

226770_10151543063492054_1949509890_n.jpg

Sorry about the bad quality - the room was dark and I took this with my crappy iPhone. It doesn't show the zits on her face either, so it's a pretty forgiving picture.

Hah. She gained so much when I saw her a couple weeks ago that she had to hide under a red muu-muu.

226770_10151543063492054_1949509890_n.jpg

Sorry about the bad quality - the room was dark and I took this with my crappy iPhone. It doesn't show the zits on her face either, so it's a pretty forgiving picture.

That's so sad that she gained. She was looking beautiful and almost-skinny at one point.

Yep, pass on the body...
But I would kill to have her hair!! It always just sits perfectly.
And yeah such a pretty face.

She'll always be a fave for me, only for nailing her role in mean girls... "It's like I have ESPN or something" rofl!!

Isn't it a bit stupid to compare an adult with an 15yo? :rolleyes:

Anyway, what she said was for sure just for promo reasons. Is there any celeb
out there who would so stupid to risk her carrier by teling the media that fat is
ugly and they whish to be skinnier?

That's so sad that she gained. She was looking beautiful and almost-skinny at one point.

I asked her about it when I interviewed her last year (I don't know why I keep getting assigned to her) and she said that at her thinnest point she was working out everyday, went hiking as much as she could and only ate a raw vegan diet.

Then she added, "Of course I realized how ridiculous it was after a while. It's not healthy or sustainable. I love sugar! I have to have it!"

And she ordered a gigantic cheesecake and started eating it there and then, halfway through a formal interview. :rolleyes:

She's very, very sweet, and she's a decent actress, but her off-screen persona is such a vapid, blank slate. It's like she's mentally stuck at 15, she doesn't have a brain-mouth filter and just says whatever that comes to her mind. Like she's got ESPN or something. Maybe that's why she's such a good actress - she literally has nothing in her head so it's easy to implant another character in her.

Reactions: 1 user
SXp9_ULWWjo.jpg

9GF5cAefK6A.jpg
AIB2EeULCcc.jpg

just thought I'd post some recent pictures, her legs :wtf: she was starting to get slim an ok looking but I guess she's back at square one...her face is such a waste :(

I asked her about it when I interviewed her last year (I don't know why I keep getting assigned to her) and she said that at her thinnest point she was working out everyday, went hiking as much as she could and only ate a raw vegan diet.

Then she added, "Of course I realized how ridiculous it was after a while. It's not healthy or sustainable. I love sugar! I have to have it!"

And she ordered a gigantic cheesecake and started eating it there and then, halfway through a formal interview. :rolleyes:

She's very, very sweet, and she's a decent actress, but her off-screen persona is such a vapid, blank slate. It's like she's mentally stuck at 15, she doesn't have a brain-mouth filter and just says whatever that comes to her mind. Like she's got ESPN or something. Maybe that's why she's such a good actress - she literally has nothing in her head so it's easy to implant another character in her.

Thanks for the insider info! I actually don't like her as an actress. I mean she is great in Mean Girls but the grown up roles don't "suit" her at all, IMO.