Amanda Seyfried

article-0-1B47874E000005DC-242_638x959.jpg

article-0-1B47870E000005DC-531_640x699.jpg

article-0-1B4787C7000005DC-849_640x936.jpg

article-0-1B478722000005DC-367_308x425.jpg

Her arms are bigger than her calves :superpuke::nopity:

Disgusting.

Also... I noticed mourning on the thread about her "not being skinny anymore".

Did I miss something? Because this bitch was never ever skinny to begin with. She was average at best. Now she's just chubby and ugh.

Yeah, she was average at best. Never skinny nor even thin....

Disgusting.

Did I miss something? Because this bitch was never ever skinny to begin with. She was average at best. Now she's just chubby and ugh.

Her body was never anything noteworthy, but she had a nice face and at her lower weights. Her weight gain has completely destroyed the only thing that set her apart from the crowd of blonde haired blue eyed celebs. Its relatively the same transformation as when Gemma lost all her allure when she gained weight because she went from having alienesque intrigue to a pancake face.

Also, I haven't really flipped through the threads, but its possible that some of the commentary is from the time when Taylor Swift was the ultimate thinspo for some people on the forum and they made sure their opinion was on all threads.

article-0-1B47874E000005DC-242_638x959.jpg

"So I woke up this morning and stepped on the scale..."
article-0-1B47870E000005DC-531_640x699.jpg

"And it said, like, a really big number!"
article-0-1B4787C7000005DC-849_640x936.jpg

"So I was like, say what scale? But then I laughed it off because curves are beautiful. yep."
article-0-1B478722000005DC-367_308x425.jpg

"Oh my god I'm so insecure can I go have a zebra cake and eat my feelings?"

pretty sure this stuff was going through her head...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: 1 users
It's like the Great Weight Gain of Gemma Ward, Part 2. T-T

Similar to, yes, because facially the two are just so damn similar!

You're right... but see, she was getting there! And me, I'm an optimist! ... Until she shattered my hopes for her.

Also @MaigreToujours, well played madam, well played.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Her body was never anything noteworthy, but she had a nice face and at her lower weights. Her weight gain has completely destroyed the only thing that set her apart from the crowd of blonde haired blue eyed celebs. Its relatively the same transformation as when Gemma lost all her allure when she gained weight because she went from having alienesque intrigue to a pancake face.

Also, I haven't really flipped through the threads, but its possible that some of the commentary is from the time when Taylor Swift was the ultimate thinspo for some people on the forum and they made sure their opinion was on all threads.

Taylor Swift's body is so weird, she can look skinny one day and the next day look average....

Ugh I used to love her but honestly, after her ear-killing shaky vibrato and her inability to hold high notes in Les Mis (ruined one of my favorite characters from Victor Hugo's masterpiece and my favorite stage musical, thank you :rolleyes:) she's gone downhill. The only reason I still like her:

mean-girls-karen-smith-rain.gif

What happened Karen, too much Taco Bell? :sneaky:

I really don't see the 'weight gain' I think she's always been the same? I just saw Chloe, in it she was fully naked, and I think she is sort of curvy-skinny as apposed to curvy-chubby.

I really don't see the 'weight gain' I think she's always been the same? I just saw Chloe, in it she was fully naked, and I think she is sort of curvy-skinny as apposed to curvy-chubby.

To me, she definately looks bigger now than she was in these (compare her arms):

Amanda-Seyfried.jpg

INFphoto_2375799.jpg

amanda-seyfried-red-dress-roksanda-ilincic-berlin-2013_800.jpg

Amanda-Seyfried-In-Givenchy-2013-Vanity-Fair-Party.jpg

Amanda-Seyfried-dress-2013-Producers-Guild-Awards.jpg

2011-03-12-10-47-10-4-amanda-seyfried.jpeg

amanda-seyfried-j-brand-shadow.jpg

amanda-seyfried.jpg

Some of those are fairly recent too, which means her weight gain occured over a short period of time.

I see it now. But it isn't too much. Nothing that couldn't be lost fairly quickly. Maybe she isn't working right now, and when she gets a role, she'll lose weight for it?

She might also have had the issue my friend from work had - she went to the gym and did loads of arm exercises for a long time, building muscles over months, then stopped going and the muscles turned to flab, and her arms ended up bigger than before.

Disgusting.

hhhhhaahah, I love you.

" Disgusting. " just made me laugh so hard. Blunt. I love it.

I see it now. But it isn't too much. Nothing that couldn't be lost fairly quickly. Maybe she isn't working right now, and when she gets a role, she'll lose weight for it?

She might also have had the issue my friend from work had - she went to the gym and did loads of arm exercises for a long time, building muscles over months, then stopped going and the muscles turned to flab, and her arms ended up bigger than before.

nah, the muscles are still there. however, once you stop taking care of yourself like that, your bodyfat percentage naturally goes back up. her arms look bigger because there is more muscle for the fat to cover, while before, there was little. get me?

I don't think she's gained as much as you girls think she has, it's more about the pics angles I'd say...

I love her at a lower weight
she's adorable
I really liked Jennifer's body
and the way she looked in Chloe