Amal Alamuddin

Don't find her particularly appealing in the looks department. For some reason I always cringe when I see a new set of pictures. She just looks very... Unnatural somehow.
Their pictures together look unnatural as well. Definitely not appealing at all.
However, I am very impressed by her achievements and I am very happy to see women making it big where it really counts, especially in today's society where everyone is famous because of a sex tape, or their ass (or both) or ungodly personal style and "shocking" the world. EEK.
You go gurl!

Reactions: 1 user
For some reason I always cringe when I see a new set of pictures. She just looks very... Unnatural somehow. Their pictures together look unnatural as well. Definitely not appealing at all.
Maybe @Elisa and the other girls are on to something:sneaky:

I've also heard gay rumours about about Bradley Cooper, but not nearly as detailed as what I heard about George, and not from quite as great a source either. I guess when your entire career revolves around your hetero sex appeal, it holds power over the decisions you make regarding your private life too huh.
Unfortunately those rumors are true as well. And there is many more guys to talk about. We should make a thread about this ;). You wanna know who is George's rumored gay s.o. ?

Maybe @Elisa and the other girls are on to something:sneaky:
Of course! I have no pics or something to proove it, otherwise i would be rich i guess... no just kidding, but in the industry everybody knows. It's like don't ask don't tell you know? Sex sells, gay men usually don't. That's what it's all about.

This is so interesting. I swear I keep up to date on all my celeb gossip via you guys :drama: spill moreee

You wanna know who is George's rumored gay s.o. ?

Do tell!
I'm not actually that surprised. It also makes sense that he would hide it and marry Amal if he wants to enter politics. And if she has similar aspirations it also makes sense that she would marry him (although I think she could have easily done it on her own).

Do tell!
I'm not actually that surprised. It also makes sense that he would hide it and marry Amal if he wants to enter politics. And if she has similar aspirations it also makes sense that she would marry him (although I think she could have easily done it on her own).

Well he has various flings and things going on, but he is very very often linked to Rande Gerber (Cindy Crawford's hubby- yikes ;) ), who is either closeted bisexual or gay. It's not a secret that Gerber/Crawford are best friends with Clooney- they go on most vacations together and Randy was Gerorge's best man at the wedding.
Maybe everybody involved knows, maybe everybody is involved- even in bed- as long as everybody is happy i don't really care.
...But whoever, whenever... I would love to spy on those involved when getting naughty :ijizzed:

Reactions: 2 users
Well he has various flings and things going on, but he is very very often linked to Rande Gerber (Cindy Crawford's hubby- yikes ;) ), who is either closeted bisexual or gay. It's not a secret that Gerber/Crawford are best friends with Clooney- they go on most vacations together and Randy was Gerorge's best man at the wedding.
Maybe everybody involved knows, maybe everybody is involved- even in bed- as long as everybody is happy i don't really care.
...But whoever, whenever... I would love to spy on those involved when getting naughty :ijizzed:

How fascinating! Their parties must be pretty fun ;)

Anyways, more of Amal's great legs:

amal-clooney-15jan15-03.jpg
amal-clooney-15jan15-08.jpg
amal-clooney-15jan15-09.jpg

A bazillion I pictures of Amal: https://amalalamuddinstyle.wordpress.com/

The lady is so beautiful! But I don't really like some of the neon colored necklaces she pairs with everything.

I'm curious to know, if yall had a serious job like her, would yall wear the more revealing stuff that she does, ie crop tops?

Of course anyone should be able to wear whatever they want, but I'd personally fear it might ruin my professional image to dress like that if I'm constantly in the spotlight.
Or...I'd at least wait til my career is established so people knew I was good regardless of how I dressed, which I guess is kind of the case for her, as in she already seems pretty successful.

PS -
Semi insider information. A good friend goes to the same dog park as clooneys friend. Clooneys was actually the best man at the dog park person's wedding, and he was also at clooney and amal's wedding.
Anyway, despite all the tabloids saying clooneys friends all hate Amal, the dog park guy likes her.

A bazillion I pictures of Amal: https://amalalamuddinstyle.wordpress.com/

I'm curious to know, if yall had a serious job like her, would yall wear the more revealing stuff that she does, ie crop tops?

Of course anyone should be able to wear whatever they want, but I'd personally fear it might ruin my professional image to dress like that if I'm constantly in the spotlight.

Yes, I would, and intend to. If a woman can't show a bit of her abdomen without it hindering her career, the issue is with our society, and with ridiculous puritanical views about sex and bodies, and not with her own ability. If she were fired for such a thing, especially on her own free time, she could easily sue and make a killing. There's nothing "unprofessional" about Alamuddin, and women's bodies/dress shouldn't be policed.

Reactions: 10 users
Don't find her particularly appealing in the looks department. For some reason I always cringe when I see a new set of pictures. She just looks very... Unnatural somehow.
Second this. Also, am I the only one who finds her hair style...utterly annoying? I can't really put my finger on what exactly annoys me about her hair, but god it DOES. It makes her whole appearance unproportionate to me...
I also don't like her clothing style/outfits.
But obviously kudos for her achievements, very inspiring!

Reactions: 1 users
Yes, I would, and intend to. If a woman can't show a bit of her abdomen without it hindering her career, the issue is with our society, and with ridiculous puritanical views about sex and bodies, and not with her own ability. If she were fired for such a thing, especially on her own free time, she could easily sue and make a killing. There's nothing "unprofessional" about Alamuddin, and women's bodies/dress shouldn't be policed.

YESYESYES:highfive:

image.jpg
image.jpg
Um her thighs are like the same size as her legs....UGH need. To. Accomplish!!!

She's pretty and her body looks good but she needs to do something with her hair. It always looks so thick/stiff specially in the picure above