• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Alexis Bledel

J

Jeannie

I think she's absolutely gorgeous! The way she rocks her blue eyes, cute face and manages to look like a dainty seventeen year old while being in her thirties is just awesome. She's also one of my greatest thinspirations, although she's more slim than skinny. What do you think?

C

Cel

Oh, I just love her blue eyes!

I have to agree, she is more slim than skinny. Particularly, her lower half is a bit fuller if I remember correctly. She's a classic pear.

Sadistic

Rising Star
She always used to remind me a lot of a Canadian model named Lisa Cant.

Is this a recent picture? Wow, she still looks the same. She's beautiful!

A

AK91

Oh damn she's in her 30s??????
She'll always look like 'sisterhood of the travelling pants'-esque to me

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
She's just so pretty. You don't look at her and think exotic or beautiful or hot, but truly feminine and pretty, and I love it :) I can't believe she's in her 30s!!

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
I like how she always looks fresh and natural. It's nice to see a starlet that doesn't look she applied makeup with a sponge.

classichic

Super Star
She used to be thinner during her Gilmore days. Love her beautiful blue eyes. Absolutely loved that show :)

A

Aletheia

I love her so much it's not healthy :confused:
So pretty.

in Mad Men

R

romanticism

Her eyes are striking! She is so lucky to look like that in her 30s, a lot of women would kill to look that young!

She has a nice, slim figure. Not too skinny! Definitely healthy.

Coffee_Girl

Worker Bee
LOL:confused:
She looks young and fresh but it is possible to look young in your 30s :D
It's not 80s :)

:lol:

R

RedGlitter

10 years ago I would´ve thought the same about her age and look, hehe. But now I just hope I will keep my face for another 5 years and hopefully even a bit more. And she did a great job. Her skin looks so flawless plus she has this kind of girly face that maybe will still look young when she´s in her 40s :)

I also always thought that she is very, very pretty in a classic and fragile way, her eyes make her look like a doll in some pictures.

X

xswannabe

I adored her in Gilmore Girls, I think she is such a classic pretty.

J

Jemma

I'm watching Gilmore girls as I type hehe.

She's stunning. I always wanted her hair in season 7

E

Emerald Eyes

She turns 31 in September....wow! Wonder what her beauty secrets are or if she's just blessed with amazingly great genes.

A

Aletheia

Recent pictures (from April '12). She's almost 31 and she positively disproves physics laws.