Alexis Bledel

J

Jeannie

I think she's absolutely gorgeous! The way she rocks her blue eyes, cute face and manages to look like a dainty seventeen year old while being in her thirties is just awesome. She's also one of my greatest thinspirations, although she's more slim than skinny. What do you think?

abaphotos392917-8th-annual-tribeca.jpg

Oh, I just love her blue eyes!

I have to agree, she is more slim than skinny. Particularly, her lower half is a bit fuller if I remember correctly. She's a classic pear.

She always used to remind me a lot of a Canadian model named Lisa Cant.

Is this a recent picture? Wow, she still looks the same. She's beautiful!

Oh damn she's in her 30s??????
She'll always look like 'sisterhood of the travelling pants'-esque to me
080911_BledelAlexis_FashionWK_001.jpg

alexis-bledel-regrets-off-broadway-opening-albera-feretti-dress.jpg

She's just so pretty. You don't look at her and think exotic or beautiful or hot, but truly feminine and pretty, and I love it :) I can't believe she's in her 30s!!

I like how she always looks fresh and natural. It's nice to see a starlet that doesn't look she applied makeup with a sponge.

I love her so much it's not healthy :confused:
So pretty.

alexis-bledel-looks-edgy-in-wwd-magazine-3.jpg

in Mad Men
Rory+and+Pete+on+Mad+Men.jpg

alexis-bledel-771.jpg

MTV+TRL+Presents+Cast+Sisterhood+Traveling+FyxizjTzoCkl.jpg

Tuck-Everlasting-tuck-everlasting-2842967-337-500.jpg

Her eyes are striking! She is so lucky to look like that in her 30s, a lot of women would kill to look that young!

She has a nice, slim figure. Not too skinny! Definitely healthy.

10 years ago I would´ve thought the same about her age and look, hehe. But now I just hope I will keep my face for another 5 years and hopefully even a bit more. And she did a great job. Her skin looks so flawless plus she has this kind of girly face that maybe will still look young when she´s in her 40s :)

I also always thought that she is very, very pretty in a classic and fragile way, her eyes make her look like a doll in some pictures.

I adored her in Gilmore Girls, I think she is such a classic pretty.

I'm watching Gilmore girls as I type hehe.

She's stunning. I always wanted her hair in season 7

She turns 31 in September....wow! Wonder what her beauty secrets are or if she's just blessed with amazingly great genes.

Alexis-Bledel-Rory-Beautiful-Women-Hairstyles.jpg

Recent pictures (from April '12). She's almost 31 and she positively disproves physics laws.

Alexis_001.jpg

Alexis_002.jpg