Alexis Bledel

Ok got this from www.alloy.com....

4809_slide4.jpg

Alexis Bledel

"You think this skin comes easy?" says Alexis in The Black Book of Hollywood Beauty Secrets. "About once a week, I steam my face with pure olive oil." Wait, huh? In case you're as confused as we are, Alexis explains that, "you just get a bowl of hot water, dab a little olive oil on your dry spots, and let it do its work."

Ok got this from www.alloy.com....

4809_slide4.jpg

Alexis Bledel

"You think this skin comes easy?" says Alexis in The Black Book of Hollywood Beauty Secrets. "About once a week, I steam my face with pure olive oil." Wait, huh? In case you're as confused as we are, Alexis explains that, "you just get a bowl of hot water, dab a little olive oil on your dry spots, and let it do its work."

This reminds me of a co-worker telling me about her husbands 'facial', where he accidentally got 'steamed' by the radiator exploding on his face :wtf::wtf: apparently after a week he looked great.:wtf:

LOL I just watched a Gilmore Girls rerun like 15 minutes ago xD

Love this picture by the way, so hot and SO beautiful:

alexis-bledel-sexy-actress.jpg

Gilmore Girls was my guilty study-break last year! Nothing seems to really happen in it, but it's so watchable and feel-good ...

I agree with most of the comments; she's not skinny, but so so pretty and young-looking. Those eyes!

I love her blue eyes, and I agree that she has that fragile girl prettiness going for her. She has amazing collar bones, but yeah she is more slim than skinny. I remember a scene of her in "The Graduate" when she did this doggy eye look and I went "Awwwwww.... which guys wouldn't fall for that?"

Sighhhh :luv:

She is like Jennifer Love , she is very pear shaped and a really beautiful women. Her upper body looks always slim and she is very soft :oops:

This reminds me of a co-worker telling me about her husbands 'facial', where he accidentally got 'steamed' by the radiator exploding on his face :wtf::wtf: apparently after a week he looked great.:wtf:

:lol:

alexis-bledel-the-2012-lucille-lortel-awards_3866669.jpg

Alexis%20Bledel%20Makeup%20Red%20Lipstick%20k4Z4djFQbRUl.jpg

Alexis-Bledel-dress-The-2012-Lucille-Lortel-Awards-3.jpg

Alexis-Bledel-dress-Regrets-opening-night-party-2.jpg

In some pics she looks incredibly young, but in these ones I posted from this year she does look her age, but no more for sure! lol

Alexis Bledel is so stunning, i would give anything to look like her. :luv: I also love Gilmore Girls, i watch it whenever i feel down and it makes me feel better. I don't know why, but somehow there is such a cozy, homey feel to that show, it's amazing.
Why have i never noticed this thread before?! :grin: