Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov

Alexandra! What are you doing to me?! That hair. That outfit. It's all so bad. Please get it together.

I actually think it's kind of cool haha... in fact she's giving me Hanne vibes, albeit in a farrrrr more casual/less chic way than in this famous ensemble.

4daacc93376487f3ea236661867dbc61758b15e5_m.jpg

I may be going a little crazy but the more I look at them I could almost see a resemblance in the two, Alexandra with a far less prominent forehead of course. They both have the kind of faces that grow on you due to their strong bone structures and cool-girl vibes. Maybe?

Reactions: 1 user
I actually think it's kind of cool haha... in fact she's giving me Hanne vibes, albeit in a farrrrr more casual/less chic way than in this famous ensemble.

4daacc93376487f3ea236661867dbc61758b15e5_m.jpg

I may be going a little crazy but the more I look at them I could almost see a resemblance in the two, Alexandra with a far less prominent forehead of course. They both have the kind of faces that grow on you due to their strong bone structures and cool-girl vibes. Maybe?
I can totally see the resemblance now! Plus they both seem to have fun, quirky personalities. I love both Hanne and Alexandra. But, Alexandra's hair still looks like it was chopped by a drunk person with a weed whacker.

Reactions: 1 user
image.jpeg

She just seems like so much fun. I want to be her friend. Or, more honestly, I want to be her.

image.jpeg

Roberto Cavalli FW16 ready to wear

Her body is amazing but that hair is still not great.

Reactions: 4 users