Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov

Penthesilea

Rookie
19 :run:

Her insta really depresses me I had to unfollow
:slinkout:
I remember when she was starting and I met her IRL during a fitting, at the time she was like 15 and looked amazing, I guess she aged 10 years for each year she actually aged

i had to unfollow too lol, she looks like she's screaming for attention and instead looks a bit embarrasing and sad :(

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

moins

Grand Dame
Agreed that the posing isn't that flattering. But it's very "avant-garde," and I feel like that's been very prevalent again in fashion photography, i.e., awkward, funny, discordant, poses. I've been seeing this "posing style" a lot around Dazed, Purple, Cake etc.

I could just be really wrong and out of the loop though, I don't know ;)

Also, some of the other photos from that series are beautiful.... well, maybe only the second to last one.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 user

Katrine

Worker Bee
That black swan caption is so cringe worthy, I want to follow her just to unfollow her again.

• Funny

vixen

Worker Bee
Wow, it definitely looks like she has gained. I remember seeing her in real life a couple of years ago. Her body was phenomenal. I tried to sneakily keep an eye on her to see if she would eat the free food we were given. IIRC she did. I guess it was mostly her teenage metabolism keeping her skinny.

ghost

Grand Dame
Is she serious? Her voice isn't bad, but that genre is definitely not for her... :nervous:
:lol: at Alice's comment

• Funny

ghost

Grand Dame
Nothing was ever the same since she got that makeover at Alexander Wang and cut her hair.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

FailedSupermodel

Super Star
This transformation is quite something

her waist looks pretty good. I know some of you are having a hard time unseeing her weight gain from a few years ago, but its been a few years and she looks good now. give credit where credit is due.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users