Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov

holiday snapshots,

rw3fzYZ.jpg

Her knees!!! I hope it is just the photo because that looks so painful. What the hell happened?

_FAC0500.jpg

Arm is ok but boobs? :eek:

Lately she is barely booking anything big, if this trashy shows are the only thing she is gonna book from now on I'm guessing the weigh on is real (and her career long gone)

Also, these looks don't suit her, she's the androgynous model type

_FAC0500.jpg

Lately she is barely booking anything big, if this trashy shows are the only thing she is gonna book from now on I'm guessing the weigh on is real (and her career long gone)

she looks like she gained a lot of weight all over.. not just in the boobs

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
_FAC0500.jpg

Major gain in the face....:seeya:

_FAC0500.jpg

She looks like a 35 year old mother of three.

• Agree
So this was literally a day ago, and her chest doesn't look that big (and her cheekbones can be located). Thoughts? Her stomach looks a little bloated too - maybe she got her period? Bad angle, bad lighting, bad makeup - or photoshop on the earlier pic?

Compared to

Idk I think we need more to go on (but to be fair La Perla doesn't seemed to have used a bad angle/lighting though so we'll see :nervous:)

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Lol someone told her on her last insta live stream that she was barely booking anything recently and she went on nervous like "maybe it was my choice.. maybe i choose only to do my favorite shows bitch" then this person continued saying "yeah surely la perla was one of your favs.." and she finished the live stream

people are evil tho

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
She is beginning to look like Lara Stone to me and that is not a complement

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
A testament to the fickle modeling industry. One moment you're the next hottest thing, months later people have forgotten about you and your glory days are already over.

from tfs:

In relation to our discussion about whether girls are just trying to be 'exclusive' or if they are actually not booking anything...AEL did an Instagram live stream and someone made the comment that she was barely booking anything recently. She went quiet and said "maybe it is my choice.. maybe I just get to choose to do only my favourite shows bitch." The user then said "yeah sure, you get to choose any show and you choose La Perla" and she finished the live stream immediately. It made me feel sad for her
sad.gif

Apparently it's not true that she ended the life stream immediately. The rest though...

I still really like her but her insta gives me strong trying-too-hard to be relevant vibes :slinkout:

• Agree