Alexa Chung

I've seen her in real life in Paris before and to be honest she didn't stand out. She was quite thin yes, but my first thought wasn't "oh that's Alexa Chung", it was "damn I love that girls jacket" so...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

We have a few mutual friends, I've never met her but my boyfriend was hanging out with her just the other night, he said she's currently looking borderline scary skinny (he's a thin appreciator so I believe him), and although she's very beautiful, she doesn't stand out as some kind of goddess. He said her voice is really weird though haha.

my boyfriend was hanging out with her just the other night, he said she's currently looking borderline scary skinny .

really? i felt like she was gaining the last months... do you know what she was wearing? she always had super skinny arms and legs, and she definitely knows how to dress smart to look skinny.
anyway, so i guess she lost again?

thanks for sharing :kiss:

really? i felt like she was gaining the last months... do you know what she was wearing? she always had super skinny arms and legs, and she definitely knows how to dress smart to look skinny.
anyway, so i guess she lost again?

thanks for sharing :kiss:

No sorry, I didn't bother asking. However around 70% of our female friends are models and he never comments on their weight, so I just presumed she must have looked pretty thin.. however as you mentioned, she does dress to accentuate her thinness, and most girls we know wear baggy layers to cover it so it's very possible he could have been a naive male and just not realized that. Haha.

No sorry, I didn't bother asking. However around 70% of our female friends are models and he never comments on their weight, so I just presumed she must have looked pretty thin.. however as you mentioned, she does dress to accentuate her thinness, and most girls we know wear baggy layers to cover it so it's very possible he could have been a naive male and just not realized that. Haha.

haha, since your boyfriend is surrounded by models and you (your showcase is stunning :luv: ) i believe what he told you might be pretty accurate. i was just surprised, i really believed (or hoped :twisted: never liked her) that she gained and wouldn't get to her skinny self back so quickly/at all. so i could have imagined her clothing would just be very flattering or so...

haha, since your boyfriend is surrounded by models and you (your showcase is stunning :luv: ) i believe what he told you might be pretty accurate. i was just surprised, i really believed (or hoped :twisted: never liked her) that she gained and wouldn't get to her skinny self back so quickly/at all. so i could have imagined her clothing would just be very flattering or so...

Here is a photo taken of her 14th Nov, can only see her arm but it is quite skinny!

2zsbn1v.jpg

it might just be me but her face sort of reminds me of freja beha's.

maybe not at all, i mean after all my old math tutor (who was totally unhot) reminded me of ezra koenig for the longest time so i don't think i have the best eye for doppelgangers ahahaha.

it might just be me but her face sort of reminds me of freja beha's.

maybe not at all, i mean after all my old math tutor (who was totally unhot) reminded me of ezra koenig for the longest time so i don't think i have the best eye for doppelgangers ahahaha.

Since when has Ezra Koenig been considered hot? :lol: he looks like a hobbit.LITERALLY

I just knew about her today and she's my newest thinspo now! I love her arms and legs. Her body is my role model now. :shy:

Was flipping through Marie Claire and came across this. Thought that some of you girls might like to read it :)
a5a2u6y3.jpg