Alexa Chung

861f0ca48d77bedabda0c343a3808fdc.jpg

92a8686d194a7f15f8c82d97ee6a4a8b.jpg

770681d04f895baf3090220d51c26b27.jpg

3b06bf4264a1b63cdc2e3841dbc4db4e.jpg

She's just so lovely :luv::luv:

She looks great in so many of these photos! For a while, she was looking haggard and unwell - wasn't sure if it was weightloss or drugs or something else, but she looks much better in this. Skinny and glowing. Perfect!

I absolutely love that photo too, here is what the cape/dress looks like from the front:

Alexa-Chung-in-Valentino-flutterby-cape-at-Woolmark-Prize-Milan.jpg

I have the same proportions as her, please just give me her legs. I'll go as low as I need to to get them, I just love them. My goal is to make mine thin enough to make my short legs have the illusion of length sometimes like hers.

Reactions: 1 user
I just saw this pic of her and came to post it. Old, but so so gorgeous and chic.

tres_chic_street_style_celebs-4.jpg

I just saw this pic of her and came to post it. Old, but so so gorgeous and chic.

tres_chic_street_style_celebs-4.jpg

Amazing style and even though these days she's considered more of a style icon and celeb rather than model she definitely has a model body, if not better- her legs are to die for! When she walked the runway for Chanel a while back she blended right in as if you didn't know it was her but just another stunning high fashion runway model with a fab body :oops:

My boyfriend met her at a festival one summer a few years ago. She was on a lot of drugs and sat there with a plate of chips with something on them and he said that she sat there next to him talking to everyone (including him) and chain smoking and didn't even touch her chips she just held the plate and then she got up to go dance and watch a band and gave her chips to him (he was happy).

Bitch has grown on me. It's not her style or her face but her body type is so ...sweet. She seems tall but also tiny. And yet, not fragile or bones sticking out, what I usually prefer.

I want that second dress it's beautiful! I do envy her wardrobe but I don't like how she pairs pieces.

Edit: her choices of footwear are always brutal.

i don't entirely agree that her shoes are always bad (but then again i'm a bit partial to the ugly shoes thing), but i do agree that her sense of color/texture in outfits is a bit off (eg. she wears brown/tan leather with more streamlined black outfits or navy and black or brown and blue in such awkward ways)

kW12wLH.jpg

P0TtBGl.jpg

Z7cf6FP.jpg

vNbAV2n.jpg

She really is just one of those women who pull off skinny extraordinarily well. Which baffles me, because in every interview she comes off as someone who doesn't lead a very healthy lifestyle, it makes me wonder how she avoids looking haggard.

There was a period when she looked really bad and she had me think she can't pull of skinny at all - I can't believe how wrong I was!! She's so beautiful now!