Alexa Chung

^And after my third glass of wine I decided my fringe needs to be cut.

:lol:

I can't stand any of her outfits actually. She just looks like she tries to dress up like a little girl and this is "cool". HOW? I don't get it. And she's not pretty in the slightest imo.

:lol:

I can't stand any of her outfits actually. She just looks like she tries to dress up like a little girl and this is "cool". HOW? I don't get it.

Because most of the time people are showing skin, it's different from Hollywood and in comes Alexa dressed like a good girl which portrays innocence and in fashion that's generally considered quirky and cool.

Because most of the time people are showing skin, it's different from Hollywood and in comes Alexa dressed like a good girl which portrays innocence and in fashion that's generally considered quirky and cool.

Yeah I guess you have a point there, didn't really think about it like that. I still think a lot of the people who say she looks cool are just following the crowd though. Don't see her as a trendsetter in the slightest, but again that is just my opinion :)

Her legs are definitely looking average :( they used to be so lovely

tumblr_mtz9vwyr6x1rvu2w3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtzyh9yAd51sb1ox5o1_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Her legs are definitely looking average :( they used to be so lovely

I think it's the type of jeans..

these are also recent:

tumblr_mswtpjxKKK1r02rbso1_500.png

tumblr_mta4rfM1dk1qzk3rdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqv0yqBWCq1r02rbso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mr0zk9ST9R1rvu2w3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqfpyxHFBF1r5t51co1_500.jpg

Also....

"Chung insists that the only effect the attention has had on her eating habits was that she briefly considered eating more at supper, in order to try to put on weight and stop the criticism. “
A: But that would be a shit message to send to young girls, too: that you should change your body shape for public opinion. The truth is, I’m just really good at dressing my body’s proportions."

:hmm:

Bitch is proud of her legs. I can't blame that. But I hope there is more behind the girl than this superficial thing she has about her.

@dani those ones are so much better, I was worried she was letting herself go "normal" thin after seeing a few like the ones I posted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still doesn't make up for the fact that she's gained and entered average territory....... :nopity:

Surprising to see her at Chanel - I thought she didn't "model" anymore? But then again, it's not that surprising.

Facially she looks good though (that makeup!), and she could almost pass for a model.

First time I see her in motion and I have to say, her arms are so delicate, for most of the clip I watched them.