Model Eat!

or she has one bite and then doesn't finish the rest--or eats that instead of meal/meals, etc. I definitely can believe the salad (without the dressing of course-thats why it's on the side) or maybe the smaller desserts.
This.
Plus, in the pic of her breakfast with the croissants, tea and yogurt, she has eaten the yogurt and the croissants are left untouched. I don't think she ate them, she probably liked the way they looked haha. :p

tumblr_mu2orzAtrs1reiue7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mu2omjlBTm1reiue7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_msw7isj5Ms1rckuolo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mufqkgBekI1rckuolo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mu2ois54b31reiue7o1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
she posts a lot of pictures of food on her instagram!
do you think she really eat it ?

I like to instagram my food, but I usually only eat half or a third on the plate and give the rest to my boyfriend. Or if I'm alone or with friends, I just leave the rest on my plate. So I can see Vlada doing that too.

I don't care if others say it's "wasteful". I paid money for it. I can do whatever I want with my food.

I like to instagram my food, but I usually only eat half or a third on the plate and give the rest to my boyfriend. Or if I'm alone or with friends, I just leave the rest on my plate. So I can see Vlada doing that too.

I don't care if others say it's "wasteful". I paid money for it. I can do whatever I want with my food.

Exactly. People aren't exactly going to instragram a plate with half a burger left after they've eaten it's not pretty and also people want to give off the impression that they eat (it's a show) especially if they're models (I think) :).

Exactly. People aren't exactly going to instragram a plate with half a burger left after they've eaten it's not pretty and also people want to give off the impression that they eat (it's a show) especially if they're models (I think) :).

I will add that even if you are not going to eat it, sometimes you just want to photograph that amazing dish. Like when you see a nice building and you take a picture and instagram it, even though you haven't been inside.

I will add that even if you are not going to eat it, sometimes you just want to photograph that amazing dish. Like when you see a nice building and you take a picture and instagram it, even though you haven't been inside.

Yes, that's what I meant but you said it better than I could :)

Addison Gill - good girl :luv:
addison-gill-apple-ck-fw09-backstage.jpg

I was reading through this thread and I couldn't help but giggle when I saw this picture, I know her here at school and she's put on so much weight (proper muffin top etc.) and she eats like a cow.

or she has one bite and then doesn't finish the rest--or eats that instead of meal/meals, etc. I definitely can believe the salad (without the dressing of course-thats why it's on the side) or maybe the smaller desserts.

From the pictures we also don't see how big everything is, like those little tiny sandwiches would look huge if her hand wasn't there, but yeah, I definitely agree that she wouldn't finish all of that.

I was reading through this thread and I couldn't help but giggle when I saw this picture, I know her here at school and she's put on so much weight (proper muffin top etc.) and she eats like a cow.
Sad :/ what is her name?