Taylor Swift

2447CF4E00000578-2887979-Stylish_star_The_singer_wore_a_leather_jacket_over_a_tank_top_an-a-144_1419631904282.jpg

24479C8900000578-2887979-Stylish_star_The_singer_wore_a_leather_jacket_over_a_tank_top_an-a-145_1419631904297.jpg

Apparently she's moved into the same apartment block as Orlando Bloom - if a romance sparks up there we can expect more weight loss from Swifty!
And a new song, or two.

Reactions: 1 user
To think this was only 2 years ago, she really slimmed down and toned those legs a lot. They didn't look nothing special in this pic, and now they're probably her best feature.
o-TAYLOR-SWIFT-LEGS-570.jpg

ts1.jpg
ts2.jpg
ts3.jpg

Some more recent ones, looks like shes maintaining her skinny-ness (the HAIM girls certainly help, they're so soft looking)

While that sounds cool on paper, living with someone like this (assuming it was not said in a joking manner) would probably lead one to have quite a screwed-up relationship with food or to have self-esteem problem.

I am inclined to agree. But, it's been so long since I met a girl without a screwed up relationship with food or self-esteem problems. I can't even remember the last one I met. If that's the inevitable fate of most or all of us in this generation, then it could be better to have a strict upbringing where you don't develop a dependance on the bad foods. Either way, she's going to have to work through the psychological issues (which are probably of a broader scope given the apparent personality of her mom), but at least this way she won't struggle as much to keep her body healthy and her energy levels up.

I am inclined to agree. But, it's been so long since I met a girl without a screwed up relationship with food or self-esteem problems. I can't even remember the last one I met. If that's the inevitable fate of most or all of us in this generation, then it could be better to have a strict upbringing where you don't develop a dependance on the bad foods. Either way, she's going to have to work through the psychological issues (which are probably of a broader scope given the apparent personality of her mom), but at least this way she won't struggle as much to keep her body healthy and her energy levels up.
The problem with having a "strict upbringing" is that it often generates the opposite effect in a child, or in a teenager. It might have worked on Taylor (as far as we know) but a lot of other kids would end up with serious food issues, resentment, etc.
Anyway, there is a difference between feeding your child healthy food and teaching them about nutrition, and between telling your child that nobody will want them if they gain.

Reactions: 9 users
The problem with having a "strict upbringing" is that it often generates the opposite effect in a child, or in a teenager. It might have worked on Taylor (as far as we know) but a lot of other kids would end up with serious food issues, resentment, etc.
Anyway, there is a difference between feeding your child healthy food and teaching them about nutrition, and between telling your child that nobody will want them if they gain.

I agree. As it was framed in the article Taylor's brother wanted some junk food which the mom got for him, then told Taylor that she couldn't have some.
If the mother had cared about nutrition she wouldn't have gotten any of the kids junk and made healthy tasty food instead of making bad food "forbidden". That can mess up children big time. Especially if their siblings are allowed to eat poorly.
Also parents should set good examples and Taylor's mom doesn't look like the type to only eat salads...

Her hair reminds me of Hillary Clinton so much here, but her body looks good!

While that sounds cool on paper, living with someone like this (assuming it was not said in a joking manner) would probably lead one to have quite a screwed-up relationship with food or to have self-esteem problem.
It does indeed. Living proof here.

As for Taylor... she is as average as her "sister" Karlie regarding face. The body is... ok, I guess. Her music is like her face: average, plain, boring... she is supposedly a singer and composer, isn't she? That's weird... she should be good at her job :cautious: I don't get the music industry. Her personality: I couldn't care less.

Reactions: 1 users

Agreed PLUS usually mothers who will tell their kid that they are a bit fat will also be the first ones to scream "OHH YOU ARE GETTING SKINNY, WE ARE HEADING TO THE DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY!!!!!" as soon as the girl starts "acting weird" around food/gets a thigh gap or xylo:eyeroll:

Reactions: 4 users