Taylor Swift

Hahaha I wish that pose was real, here is the original

I know this is the Taylor Swift thread, but Angelina Jolie experienced a similar photoshop at the Oscars that always makes me laugh:

4F0Ymsl.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Though honestly, she's smaller than some models and just commercial enough to fit right in.

It kinda seems like she's that friend that attaches onto someone and tries to become whatever they are and submerge herself into whatever lifestyle they lead- right now it's Karlie kloss and before it was...what selena gomez or something? ugh.

It kinda seems like she's that friend that attaches onto someone and tries to become whatever they are and submerge herself into whatever lifestyle they lead- right now it's Karlie kloss and before it was...what selena gomez or something? ugh.
She seem to date every thing that's 'in' right now, VS angels, Ed sheeran, Ariana....she even went out with that 1d guy harry lol

I don't understand why she kept trying to hold everyone's hand as they walked down the runway. She did it in the other section too. Kinda weird imo
Probably so the attention would be on her too. If she didn't then she'd just be the hired entertainment singing in the background while all the attention is on the models.

I think she looked a billion times better when she had that amazing golden curly long hair. Ten times more fashion forward and suiting on her. She looks like a 12 year old trying to look 45.

I thought the performers usually have outfits to go with the sections? Ariana's outfit matched the models in the PINK section too.

Reactions: 1 user
They cut over to her for maybe a second during Ed's bit and I swear it looks like she's pouting. And all I can think of is that it's because they aren't looking at her.. I love/hate her music, but it's all so attention-seeking that I get put off. Even when she decides to poke fun at herself all I can think is, "get over yourself!!!" But she's way more successful, attractive, etc than I'll ever be, so maybe I'm just jealous.

She always does that thing with her face where she's trying to look 'intense' but it just...doesn't work? Why hasn't anyone told her it looks weird? Where is her manager when she pulling those faces in rehearsals?

I think pretty much everyone as a love\hate relationship with taylor swift. Most of the time I want to like her because she's pretty and thin and seems like a decent person with some pretty good tunes, then idk maybe it's her attitude but sometimes she tries extremely hard (like in the VSFS) that it makes me so uncomfortable to even look at her.

2447CF4E00000578-2887979-Stylish_star_The_singer_wore_a_leather_jacket_over_a_tank_top_an-a-144_1419631904282.jpg

24479C8900000578-2887979-Stylish_star_The_singer_wore_a_leather_jacket_over_a_tank_top_an-a-145_1419631904297.jpg

Apparently she's moved into the same apartment block as Orlando Bloom - if a romance sparks up there we can expect more weight loss from Swifty!

Reactions: 1 user