Natasha Poly

I believe she's not a real human, HOW can someone be so gorgeous?? She's one of the few models who didn't lose their 'spark' (and body) after a pregnancy.

Reactions: 1 user
From Natasha's instagram
tumblr_nr0oc9YFy11u2hk6so1_540.png

tumblr_nr0nv92sx91rqkkfco1_540.jpg

tumblr_nr0cm2hlxu1u2hk6so1_540.png

tumblr_nqz9s0EOL01rqkkfco1_540.jpg

I think she is THE QUEEN. It's not because she has the most beautifull face or the skinniest body. She just has something.
Her runway walk is still my favourite. Especially that one year when she lost her heel at VS and she just strutted down the runway like nothing had happened. What real models are made of :)

Reactions: 1 users
Her runway walk is still my favourite. Especially that one year when she lost her heel at VS and she just strutted down the runway like nothing had happened. What real models are made of :)

She is FIERCE!
I mean I love those baby doll faces that look like sylphides floating down the runway. BUT I bow down to the Natasha's. They ROCK AND ROLL

Reactions: 1 user
Read below the shot of that comment and you will see it

okay so what I'm getting is Natasha was being talking shit to and about Snejana, but I just am hazy on the details I guess. Who is Steven? Did Natasha say that on the cover or is it more like thats a google translate fuck up? What was said? And finally, are all those pictures of them together lies?

Who do y'all think looks worse in this instance? I think it's weird Snejana is airing their dirty laundry over social media.

According to the google translation thing at the end of the page:
Natasha I am in no case do not envy you and buy your magazines that I like you just started talking crap about me and to me it’s not nice . And I have no envy , I always glad for you and you first wrote for the cover with Steven , I was genuinely happy for you , but at least you would have said something , and a lot of different things , but

This is my take on it:

"Natasha, I do not envy you, I bought your magazine [I suppose she was on the cover] and I read what you said about me, you were talking crap about me and I didn't like that. Again, I do not envy you, I am happy for your success and your cover with Steven [Meisel?]. I am genuinely happy for you, but you could have said something nice about me."

Actually, we could play a game. We each have to give our best try at translating whatever the fuck she is saying.

So here's my version of the translation from the actual russian text, something along these lines:

"Natasha, not in any case was I envious of you and buying your covers which I enjoy, but you started talking nonsense about me and I don't appreciate that. I do not have any envy, I always had 'your back'/encouraged you and was the first one to write for your cover with Seven. I was sincerely happy for you and you could've at least answered back in several different moments but believe me that I am not envious. Yesterday in Paris I bought your spread in Lui magazine and I'm delighted".

So here's my version of the translation from the actual russian text, something along these lines:

"Natasha, not in any case was I envious of you and buying your covers which I enjoy, but you started talking nonsense about me and I don't appreciate that. I do not have any envy, I always had 'your back'/encouraged you and was the first one to write for your cover with Seven. I was sincerely happy for you and you could've at least answered back in several different moments but believe me that I am not envious. Yesterday in Paris I bought your spread in Lui magazine and I'm delighted".

Interesting, I feel like this is a lot different than the google/DietCokeDiet's translation (thanks btw).

She literally writes:

"Natasha, I don't envy you in any way and buy your magazines which I like, but you've started to spread lies about me and it's not nice for me. I'm not jealous, I have always been happy for you and was the first to write to you about your cover with Steven, I was truly happy for you, but you could've at least answered something and there were loads of other situations, but believe me I'm not jealous of you, yesterday I bought your cover on Lui magazine in Paris and am in awe."

She literally writes:

"Natasha, I don't envy you in any way and buy your magazines which I like, but you've started to spread lies about me and it's not nice for me. I'm not jealous, I have always been happy for you and was the first to write to you about your cover with Steven, I was truly happy for you, but you could've at least answered something and there were loads of other situations, but believe me I'm not jealous of you, yesterday I bought your cover on Lui magazine in Paris and am in awe."

this makes sense, 'write to you about your cover' and not 'write for your cover'. And I can't tell if I feel bad for Snejana or weirded out for Natasha. Or if I'm reading too much into it and this is noooott a big deal at all.

Thanks for your translation

this makes sense, 'write to you about your cover' and not 'write for your cover'. And I can't tell if I feel bad for Snejana or weirded out for Natasha. Or if I'm reading too much into it and this is noooott a big deal at all.

Thanks for your translation
Any time :)

Yeah, it must be serious, if she felt it was necessary to post online... Snej sounds sincere, but you can never be sure when it's just text. I wonder what Natasha's been allegedly saying about her... :eek:

Any time :)

Yeah, it must be serious, if she felt it was necessary to post online... Snej sounds sincere, but you can never be sure when it's just text. I wonder what Natasha's been allegedly saying about her... :eek:

At the very least Natasha has been asking everyone "Why is Snej so obsessed with me?" It could be one of those things where coworkers mistake you for a friend and kind of clings on. Dealing with that myself right now...

At the very least Natasha has been asking everyone "Why is Snej so obsessed with me?" It could be one of those things where coworkers mistake you for a friend and kind of clings on. Dealing with that myself right now...

Found this on Tumblr as well:

image.jpg

Saw this as well- either she's trying to get on Natasha's good side, or she generally believes this (I like to think that it's the latter, as she didn't tag Natasha)

image.jpg

Off topic, but I think it's really sweet how she takes the time to reply to almost every comment on Instagram!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 71
Found this on Tumblr as well:

View attachment 7734

Saw this as well- either she's trying to get on Natasha's good side, or she generally believes this (I like to think that it's the latter, as she didn't tag Natasha)

View attachment 7737

Off topic, but I think it's really sweet how she takes the time to reply to almost every comment on Instagram!

I think it's sweet how open and honest she is too. I don't know how other feel, but I do think it's appropriate to say, yes we had a fight, but she didn't say anything negative. The comment about the walk seems kind of like a dig, but otherwise I think what Snejana is saying is fine.

Reactions: 1 users