Natasha Poly

tumblr_mgjufq7HvS1rchw7ao1_500.jpg

I had a HUGE starstruck moment yesterday--I saw Natasha in st tropez at lunch with her husband and a few other couples/friends. She looked really stunning, with a fantastically defined jaw (and great skin), and was wearing a somewhat sheer maxi dress with a white bikini underneath (and she was definitely quite thin). I was also lucky enough to walk by her table on my way out to see that/what she was eating ;) , a bit of moules mariniere and crudites, with a glass of rose which was about half empty. ugh she was incredible :bow:

Reactions: 1 users
I had a HUGE starstruck moment yesterday--I saw Natasha in st tropez at lunch with her husband and a few other couples/friends. She looked really stunning, with a fantastically defined jaw (and great skin), and was wearing a somewhat sheer maxi dress with a white bikini underneath (and she was definitely quite thin). I was also lucky enough to walk by her table on my way out to see that/what she was eating ;) , a bit of moules mariniere and crudites, with a glass of rose which was about half empty. ugh she was incredible :bow:

Wow so so lucky.

gah, amazing - she's my favourite model ever, along with maybe freja. where in st tropez was she having lunch?

I would literally not be able to stop staring if I saw her. So jealous of this :kiss:

Soo jealous, she sounds amazing!

Anyone else notice that baby Natasha is more tan than older Natasha? I'm just wondering whether it's natural because I can't imagine her being allowed to use fake tan for every show/editorial and campaign.
I think that a lot of younger girls (people i know) tend to like to tan more than adult women do because they aren't as aware of the effects of the sun (skin damage, cancer, etc.), or that they don't see those effects right away. I think that a lot of models, like Natasha, have to really watch their skin because youth is so imperative in the fashion industry. Just my guess