Natasha Poly

Found this on Tumblr as well:

View attachment 7734

Saw this as well- either she's trying to get on Natasha's good side, or she generally believes this (I like to think that it's the latter, as she didn't tag Natasha)

View attachment 7737

Off topic, but I think it's really sweet how she takes the time to reply to almost every comment on Instagram!
But why would you tell a random stranger about a fight you had with a friend? Asking for attention :\

Natasha Poly is honestly the loveliest model to me. Her face is absolutely exquisite and I see nothing wrong with her body.

But why would you tell a random stranger about a fight you had with a friend? Asking for attention :\
Good point, but maybe she was just feeling really annoyed at what Natasha was supposedly saying about her and since someone had asked her about the rumour, she decided to vent to them 'in the heat of the moment' and maybe set things straight, to prevent further rumours from evolving.
What I meant in general though, was that I think it's nice of her to bother to reply to the majority of her fans' comments, even when she only says 'thank you'.

Good point, but maybe she was just feeling really annoyed at what Natasha was supposedly saying about her and since someone had asked her about the rumour, she decided to vent to them 'in the heat of the moment' and maybe set things straight, to prevent further rumours from evolving.
What I meant in general though, was that I think it's nice of her to bother to reply to the majority of her fans' comments, even when she only says 'thank you'.
She actually created the rumour herself, nobody knew or was speculating about them fighting until she posted that comment on Natasha's instagram in Russian. I like Snejana a lot but that was a cheap move for her

She actually created the rumour herself, nobody knew or was speculating about them fighting until she posted that comment on Natasha's instagram in Russian. I like Snejana a lot but that was a cheap move for her

all press is good press?

If this really is true, then that's a really crappy move by Snej.

Roberto+Cavalli+Spring+2009+gqMc8ImZxpBx.jpg
Roberto+Cavalli+Spring+2009+Backstage+xqU2h8yzIqcx.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
She's in the same ad with...Gigi Hadid!:headbang: And she managed not to punch her in the face, that's quite an achievement.

Versace Spring/Summer 2016
Photographer: Steven Klein
Models: Natasha Poly, Raquel Zimmermann
So-called models: Gigi Hadid

456983-800w.jpg

456984-800w.jpg

456986-800w.jpg

She was one of my first thinspos. I was in love with Gemma and Natalia V. before her, but it was more of a "face love". With her, it was like. DAMN THAT BODY.

Reactions: 1 user
not remarkable, in my opinion, she doesn't have anything unique to stand out