Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Ruby Jean Wilson

x1egxc.jpg

nvbhbb.jpg

aucdmo.jpg

5x3629.jpg

2mw6moj.jpg

332cyg9.jpg

and for the ultimate example of how much more elegant she looks at a lower weight..
29vxmh5.jpg

I don't mean this post to be offensive, I think she seems like such a sweet, quirky, amazing person regardless of what size she may be, but there's no denying that she looks like a regular, average female at her higher weight, and an ethereal elfin princess at her lower weight.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Ruby Jean Wilson

and for the ultimate example of how much more elegant she looks at a lower weight..

THIS picture shocks me. Long story short I actually knew her before she started modelling and I have never seen her this big unless it is the worst camera angle ever. Her sister is very slim too so I am baffled as to where this weight was from (it must be her mother) since she had lost it before she began modelling and then lost more after signing.

THIS picture shocks me. Long story short I actually knew her before she started modelling and I have never seen her this big unless it is the worst camera angle ever. Her sister is very slim too so I am baffled as to where this weight was from (it must be her mother) since she had lost it before she began modelling and then lost more after signing.
Do you know if she was skinny prior to puberty? A lot of super skinny girls (myself included unfortunately) gain a lot of weight after getting their period. My sister didn't really, she's still pretty thin, but I gained like 30 lbs and only grew 2 inches...

I ended up losing the weight of course :), but I'm just saying it makes sense how she could have been at that heavier weight. Now she does look so much more edgy, model-like, and sophisticated.

She seems like a lovely girl but I've heard from people that know her that she was a huge bogan from an equally bogan family before modelling and in that before picture it shows.

She seems like a lovely girl but I've heard from people that know her that she was a huge bogan from an equally bogan family before modelling and in that before picture it shows.

This is true. I met her through a high society turned party girl. I hope that doesn't reveal my identity too much.

Anyway, it is hard because people judge Cara for her family while at the same time RJW is sometimes judged for her family. Kate Moss was from Croydon and Jourdon Dunn was a teen mother and her son's father was arrested for drugs. It is essentially the same as judging a poor Eastern European model or someone whose family was blessed financially. You can't pick your family and you should not need to apologise or justify their status.

I know you aren't being malicious at all. I just wanted to get that rant off my chest :)

Do you know if she was skinny prior to puberty? A lot of super skinny girls (myself included unfortunately) gain a lot of weight after getting their period. My sister didn't really, she's still pretty thin, but I gained like 30 lbs and only grew 2 inches...

I ended up losing the weight of course :), but I'm just saying it makes sense how she could have been at that heavier weight. Now she does look so much more edgy, model-like, and sophisticated.

I had not met her before puberty, sorry.

PS - I was the same as you. Rail thin then puberty now back to rail thin with work.

This is true. I met her through a high society turned party girl. I hope that doesn't reveal my identity too much.

Anyway, it is hard because people judge Cara for her family while at the same time RJW is sometimes judged for her family. Kate Moss was from Croydon and Jourdon Dunn was a teen mother and her son's father was arrested for drugs. It is essentially the same as judging a poor Eastern European model or someone whose family was blessed financially. You can't pick your family and you should not need to apologise or justify their status.

I know you aren't being malicious at all. I just wanted to get that rant off my chest :)
Yes it is very true and no, I wasn't being malicious but it is true that the way I said it was bitchy so I'm sorry xx

Ruby Jean Wilson

x1egxc.jpg

nvbhbb.jpg

aucdmo.jpg

5x3629.jpg

2mw6moj.jpg

332cyg9.jpg

29vxmh5.jpg

I don't mean this post to be offensive, I think she seems like such a sweet, quirky, amazing person regardless of what size she may be, but there's no denying that she looks like a regular, average female at her higher weight, and an ethereal elfin princess at her lower weight.

David Jones has softened her up in their advertising. She doesn't look like this in real life though, don't worry :)
Source: David Jones' Facebook'
dHUyRaZ.jpg

Karolin Wolter is pulling quite a Chrystal right now.

She started out in 2009 looking like this:

10nib6s.jpg
marios-schwab21.jpg

Then switched to Ford's Plus Size section a couple of seasons later, literally booking zero work.

(click to enlarge)

Meanwhile, she spent her time writing articles on how much happier she is being plus sized.

She disappeared completely and gave birth to her son a year ago.

Now she's back to walking shows. I'm happy, I've always had a soft spot for her, even though I think she's been looking a little rough as of late. But top effort - she's as skinny as when she first started out:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I loved it when she lost her weight. They all just transform.. It's almost like they have all shed their skin, like a snake and presented us all with a thinner, better self!!