Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Lola Van Vorst

Before:

LolaVanVorstJasonIerace6.jpg
tumblr_lonfmbI5sn1qe0583o1_500.jpg
womanbyhenryklobaczewskinsfw4.jpg

After (brunette):

1410795309642_wps_7_lola_van_vorst_1510_jpg.jpg
1410795969864_wps_13_lola_van_vorst_1504_jpg.jpg

God yes, she really turned into just.. nothing. Her face wasn't pretty to start with, but it had a starkness at that lower weight that coupled with her incredible body was fantastic. Lose the body, lose the edges, and she's just bleh.

Jac

Before:

vcw4rm.jpg

After:

abito-midi-cut-out-alexander-wang-hm.jpeg

I think Jac has recently slimmed down again, although don't think she is as skinny as she originally was. I think she is so beautiful and I'm so jealous that even after she gained weight her waist was still tiny! Looks like the gain went to her legs and arms. I'm the opposite, my limbs are pretty skinny but when I gain weight it goes to my waist and hips.

Such a difference o m g

A friend of mine saw these two on a train the other night. Both are supposed to be models (obviously not of international standard, or any standard really) and apparently were sitting around acting like they were better than everyone else/thought people were looking at them.
From what I understand neither of them looked like models at all.

I think Jac has recently slimmed down again, although don't think she is as skinny as she originally was. I think she is so beautiful and I'm so jealous that even after she gained weight her waist was still tiny! Looks like the gain went to her legs and arms. I'm the opposite, my limbs are pretty skinny but when I gain weight it goes to my waist and hips.

The after photo is from 2 days ago

Such a difference o m g

A friend of mine saw these two on a train the other night. Both are supposed to be models (obviously not of international standard, or any standard really) and apparently were sitting around acting like they were better than everyone else/thought people were looking at them.
From what I understand neither of them looked like models at all.

My friend knows her and says exactly the same thing and has for years. I assumed she would have toned it down by now. Apparently not.

My friend knows her and says exactly the same thing and has for years. I assumed she would have toned it down by now. Apparently not.

Really? I remember watching her on Aus Top Model and quite liked her personality (thought she was a terrible model). How's she going career wise @sabine ? I haven't seen her in much, but she seems to look very different IRL than she does in photos so it's possible I just haven't noticed her!

Emily Jean Bester. The story of a model who keeps gaining and gaining with no end in sight.

late 2011

March 2012
YTHGu.jpg

May 2012 (her legs are killing me)

April 2013

August 2013

How's she going career wise @sabine ?
She was in the UK somewhat recently, I remember seeing her in a model package a while back, but I don't think she worked much, it's not like she was ever really doing MASSIVELY well, had a little boost when she went blonde, but nothing that substantial. I'm presuming her modeling career just fallen in priority for her, hence the weight gain and the lack of any real work.

Whoops sorry, didn't see there was already a post for Behati! Oh well, a few more pics won't hurt :)

Wow, I didn't realize she had lost that much before seeing those pictures. Picture number 2 is really bad, but in the recent ones she looks great!

To be fair the comparison is between her stomach and her legs.
A true comparison would be her stomach THEN v her stomach NOW and/or her legs THEN v legs NOW